Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Mays Draft?

Featured Replies

Saw a pic of him and Coach Cal at a workout in front of a few teams. What is your opinion? Does he got a shot? If so what round.

 

 

Personally I believe he will get drafted, but no earlier then the last 10 picks of the 2nd round.

Shows how weak the draft is if he gets drafted.

I can't see it happening; D-League or across the pond

I'd like to see him get drafted but I've thought he would be in Europe all along. Is Chris Lofton can't get into the league, I'm a little sure how Julius Mays could.

He will not be drafted.

I personally think there is 0% chance that Julius gets drafted. However, he could enjoy a nice career in Europe, Puerto Rico, South America, etc.

No chance, he should be able to make a nice career in Europe.

I figured it was just a favor to Cal from his buddy Jay Z to get a workout with the Nets.

If he were eligible for another year on Kentucky's team he would be the 12th man next year. How could he possibly be drafted on an NBA team?

Saw a pic of him and Coach Cal at a workout in front of a few teams. What is your opinion? Does he got a shot? If so what round.

 

 

Personally I believe he will get drafted, but no earlier then the last 10 picks of the 2nd round.

 

I say that he better learn Spanish, Italian, or Greek

I say that he better learn Spanish, Italian, or Greek

 

Or "may I take your order?"

 

J/k...too soon?

Or "may I take your order?"

 

J/k...too soon?

He does have a college degree I believe.

No way he gets drafted and unlike others, I'd be surprised if he makes it in Europe.

  • Author

Eloy Vargos is now a star over seas! Honestly I think Julius is better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.