May 24, 201313 yr No way he gets drafted and unlike others, I'd be surprised if he makes it in Europe. He can play SOMEWHERE overseas but not in the top leagues.
May 24, 201313 yr Eloy Vargos is now a star over seas! No he isn't. He isn't even "overseas." He's playing in the "famed" D.R.
May 25, 201313 yr Eloy Vargos is now a star over seas! Honestly I think Julius is better. Eloy is having a good run in the Dominican Republic and he's getting some overseas looks but let's not get too carried away.
May 25, 201313 yr Anyone with college talent can play over seas. I just dont think Ezell is that good. If he can get paid in Europe then great.
June 18, 201313 yr No way he gets drafted and unlike others, I'd be surprised if he makes it in Europe. Agree! With limited slots for American players, it isn't the catch-all in Europe that many believe. Could he end up in South America on a lower division team? Sure. He is an under-sized guard with limited handle....if he had stayed at Wright State (WRIGHT STATE people) would this thread exist? Come on folks.
June 18, 201313 yr Agree! With limited slots for American players, it isn't the catch-all in Europe that many believe. Could he end up in South America on a lower division team? Sure. He is an under-sized guard with limited handle....if he had stayed at Wright State (WRIGHT STATE people) would this thread exist? Come on folks. #KENTUCKYEFFECT
June 25, 201313 yr He can play SOMEWHERE overseas but not in the top leagues. I'm really not convinced that he can play anywhere professionally.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.