Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Treyveon Percell (X) first offer

Featured Replies

Percell was offered last week by Indiana state, it may not seem like much but I'm extremely proud. He comes from a very rough neighborhood and background, so any opportunity to get away from that is great in my eyes. Congratulations Percell.

Percell was offered last week by Indiana state, it may not seem like much but I'm extremely proud. He comes from a very rough neighborhood and background, so any opportunity to get away from that is great in my eyes. Congratulations Percell.

 

Why wouldn't it seem like very much? Seems big to me. Congrats to the kid.

 

Why wouldn't it seem like very much? Seems big to me. Congrats to the kid.

 

Seems big to me. Any offer is big. Congrats

I'm in, it's a big deal.

  • Author

I meant in compassion to big d1 colleges. As far as emotional magnitude and gratefulness, it's definitely big to the family.

I meant in compassion to big d1 colleges. As far as emotional magnitude and gratefulness' date=' it's definitely big to the family.[/quote']

 

I'll tell you how I feel and this isn't aimed at you Avid, this is in general from the way I've seen some people approach these situations. We are in a very microwave society, and we as a whole are spoiled. We talk about 4-5 stars as if that's all that matters, or if O State or Michigan isn't the offer than its not a big deal. We need to change our line of thinking. These young men, put it on the line and bust their tails and for ANY, and I mean ANY of them to receive scholarship opportunities is an Absolute blessing that no one should ever turn their nose up regardless of institution.

 

Not every player will play MAJOR D1 ball and that's ok. Doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of great football played at each level and the opportunities that come from those institutions is invaluable. So much goes into who gets offered, and when, a lot of it is politics, and other factors. We need to salute these young men and base their merit on their achievements on the field and in the classroom. If they are of the fortunate chosen few to carry on playing at the next level with scholarship, we should Praise them to no end.

 

Again, congratulations to a young man that has demonstrated the ability to be offered at the next level. Put me in the corner of saluting the young man and I wish him nothing but the best.

 

Again that's not a shot at you Avid. I am talking in general.

Percell was offered last week by Indiana state, it may not seem like much but I'm extremely proud. He comes from a very rough neighborhood and background, so any opportunity to get away from that is great in my eyes. Congratulations Percell.

 

Thanks for the info Avid. Congratulations to Treyveon! The three headed monster of Percell, Walker and Davis is going to be fun to watch in 2013. All three will get college offers. Some are saying that as many as 12 of these Tigers will play college ball.

I'll tell you how I feel and this isn't aimed at you Avid, this is in general from the way I've seen some people approach these situations. We are in a very microwave society, and we as a whole are spoiled. We talk about 4-5 stars as if that's all that matters, or if O State or Michigan isn't the offer than its not a big deal. We need to change our line of thinking. These young men, put it on the line and bust their tails and for ANY, and I mean ANY of them to receive scholarship opportunities is an Absolute blessing that no one should ever turn their nose up regardless of institution.

 

Not every player will play MAJOR D1 ball and that's ok. Doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of great football played at each level and the opportunities that come from those institutions is invaluable. So much goes into who gets offered, and when, a lot of it is politics, and other factors. We need to salute these young men and base their merit on their achievements on the field and in the classroom. If they are of the fortunate chosen few to carry on playing at the next level with scholarship, we should Praise them to no end.

 

Again, congratulations to a young man that has demonstrated the ability to be offered at the next level. Put me in the corner of saluting the young man and I wish him nothing but the best.

 

Again that's not a shot at you Avid. I am talking in general.

 

Everything about this is true. Nice post.

 

Congrats to Mr. Purcell.

  • Author
I'll tell you how I feel and this isn't aimed at you Avid, this is in general from the way I've seen some people approach these situations. We are in a very microwave society, and we as a whole are spoiled. We talk about 4-5 stars as if that's all that matters, or if O State or Michigan isn't the offer than its not a big deal. We need to change our line of thinking. These young men, put it on the line and bust their tails and for ANY, and I mean ANY of them to receive scholarship opportunities is an Absolute blessing that no one should ever turn their nose up regardless of institution.

 

Not every player will play MAJOR D1 ball and that's ok. Doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of great football played at each level and the opportunities that come from those institutions is invaluable. So much goes into who gets offered, and when, a lot of it is politics, and other factors. We need to salute these young men and base their merit on their achievements on the field and in the classroom. If they are of the fortunate chosen few to carry on playing at the next level with scholarship, we should Praise them to no end.

 

Again, congratulations to a young man that has demonstrated the ability to be offered at the next level. Put me in the corner of saluting the young man and I wish him nothing but the best.

 

Again that's not a shot at you Avid. I am talking in general.

 

Completely understand. No harm no foul. Not blaming society, but I guess one could say I found myself lost in the "look at me" "I'm this and that" aspect. But personally regarding those 3 I think they can all play big time ball(d1). Time will tell though, if I'm the only one who thinks that.

  • Author
Thanks for the info Avid. Congratulations to Treyveon! The three headed monster of Percell, Walker and Davis is going to be fun to watch in 2013. All three will get college offers. Some are saying that as many as 12 of these Tigers will play college ball.

 

UK coach seem real intrigued by the lineman. Woolford was putting in good words for he other kids, but it seemed the line was they're main priority.

Add me to the I think it is huge group, Congrats Treyveon!

Huge indeed! Congrats Treyveon and best of luck.

I agree. To play college ball anywhere is an accomplishment. Also, keep in mind that this evidently is his first offer---there will likely be more. Congratulations to the young man. (One request, though: take it easy on the Rocks, please.)

I'll tell you how I feel and this isn't aimed at you Avid, this is in general from the way I've seen some people approach these situations. We are in a very microwave society, and we as a whole are spoiled. We talk about 4-5 stars as if that's all that matters, or if O State or Michigan isn't the offer than its not a big deal. We need to change our line of thinking. These young men, put it on the line and bust their tails and for ANY, and I mean ANY of them to receive scholarship opportunities is an Absolute blessing that no one should ever turn their nose up regardless of institution.

 

Not every player will play MAJOR D1 ball and that's ok. Doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of great football played at each level and the opportunities that come from those institutions is invaluable. So much goes into who gets offered, and when, a lot of it is politics, and other factors. We need to salute these young men and base their merit on their achievements on the field and in the classroom. If they are of the fortunate chosen few to carry on playing at the next level with scholarship, we should Praise them to no end.

 

Again, congratulations to a young man that has demonstrated the ability to be offered at the next level. Put me in the corner of saluting the young man and I wish him nothing but the best.

 

Again that's not a shot at you Avid. I am talking in general.

 

Agree 100%. Great post

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.