Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breandon Johnson is leaving Holmes?

Featured Replies

I'm sure he and/or parents have talked to lots of people about options. I'm sure he'll end up at a perennial winner.

 

Then he won't be looking in Independence...lol

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then he won't be looking in Independence...lol

 

SK will go 10-0 this season so get ready to eat crow!

I'm sure he and/or parents have talked to lots of people about options. I'm sure he'll end up at a perennial winner.

 

From what I just heard he is going to Newport.

 

:wacky:

If its issues with the coach' date=' who would want him? If its issues in school, that's a different ball game. These kids today, man, it's a joke. Unfortunately, most the time it starts with the parents. Lets not forget, no matter where he goes, he can't play unless there's a change of address. This will get me in trouble, but I did see a couple of apartments immediately go up for rent in ft. Thomas.....[/quote']

 

Pass..

If its issues with the coach, who would want him? If its issues in school, that's a different ball game. These kids today, man, it's a joke. Unfortunately, most the time it starts with the parents. Lets not forget, no matter where he goes, he can't play unless there's a change of address. This will get me in trouble, but I did see a couple of apartments immediately go up for rent in ft. Thomas.....

 

Of course graduating kids moving on to college.

SK will go 10-0 this season so get ready to eat crow!

 

No they won't.

I spoke with Breandon he said that he and Nevels constantly argued that's why he quit.

 

Thad Moss syndrome?

If you want to talk Simon Kenton do it in a Simon Kenton thread.

Thad Moss syndrome?

 

I don't follow.

 

Thad Moss syndrome?

 

I've worked with both kids, Thad was coachable

I've worked with both kids, Thad was coachable

 

To the point I've seen his attitude on display, and it holds him back. Not downing the kid, I like him. If he drops the tude he could be great. I've seen kids with less talent and more character and work ethic achieve alot. He played b-ball with kids I know very well. I do like the talent, just getting a kid to buy in sometimes is hard. Thats what I meant by T. Moss syndrome.

I can promise you this, whoever gets him their chances of winning district or potentionally getting to BG improve dramatically. There are very few in NKY that will be able to handle him 1 on 1 when he's on defense and when he's motivated on offense he can move anyone.

 

Depending on the team he would go to, possibly.

 

From what I just heard he is going to Newport.

 

This still does not improve their chances one bit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.