Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breandon Johnson is leaving Holmes?

Featured Replies

But to run because you can't do what you want and you can't get away with something... As a coach I will tell you if you do something you have to take the punishment handed Down... Not run because things are tough!

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But to run because you can't do what you want and you can't get away with something... As a coach I will tell you if you do something you have to take the punishment handed Down... Not run because things are tough!

I have no idea what you're referring to with "run because things are tough", so I'll let you live in that statement alone. And as a coach, I hope you don't prevent your athletes from making choices and exploring their options that best suit them. This is a "free world", let's move on and wish the kid best of luck wherever he lands, which could be still at Holmes; making all this a mute point.

I have no idea what you're referring to with "run because things are tough", so I'll let you live in that statement alone. And as a coach, I hope you don't prevent your athletes from making choices and exploring their options that best suit them. This is a "free world", let's move on and wish the kid best of luck wherever he lands, which could be still at Holmes; making all this a mute point.

 

I believe there has been enough commentary here to come to the conclusion that Mr. Johnson is not living up to athletic and/or academic expectations , and is rejecting disciplinary measures to get him back on coarse. It appears to me that that the mature thing to do is to reconcile with the Holmes staff and accept the discipline forthcoming.

 

Shame on any outside program that does not realize that this is in the kid's best interest and think's only of the impact this kid would have on their team success.

I believe there has been enough commentary here to come to the conclusion that Mr. Johnson is not living up to athletic and/or academic expectations , and is rejecting disciplinary measures to get him back on coarse. It appears to me that that the mature thing to do is to reconcile with the Holmes staff and accept the discipline forthcoming.

 

Shame on any outside program that does not realize that this is in the kid's best interest and think's only of the impact this kid would have on their team success.

Coming to conclusions from commentary and not facts really puts this to rest.

I personally know johnson, from what he told me is that boone is on the pursue for him

^ Question: how much "pursuing" can schools do for kids who are either looking to transfer or have already withdrawn from a school?

None which makes this whole thing ridiculous. If a coaching staff is pursuing him then they are putting themselves in serious trouble. And for someone to actually name a staff that is doing that? Wow

None which makes this whole thing ridiculous. If a coaching staff is pursuing him then they are putting themselves in serious trouble. And for someone to actually name a staff that is doing that? Wow

 

Given the impotence of KHSAA, nothing surprises me anymore.

Well, could other school personnel (say, teachers or administrators) encourage a student to come to their school for non-athletic reasons, or is that a no-no as well?

^ Question: how much "pursuing" can schools do for kids who are either looking to transfer or have already withdrawn from a school?

 

Is Boone Co open enrollment? I assume he lives in the Holmes district or are they open enrollment? Not originally from NKy so not familiar.

 

If this is not an open enrollment situation I sure don't understand how they can pick and choose.

Is Boone Co open enrollment? I assume he lives in the Holmes district or are they open enrollment? Not originally from NKy so not familiar.

 

If this is not an open enrollment situation I sure don't understand how they can pick and choose.

 

Transfer exception applies. He would have to move.

His Facebook page says he is going to Newport.

 

With all due respect, that's a step down IMHO.

His Facebook page says he is going to Newport.

 

I am not sure what advantage this would be for him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.