"Friends" tv show making a comeback? Set for 2014

I'd put Schwimmer over Perry. The Madagascar trio of movies is pretty big and he was in Band of Brothers (was that post-Friends?) I'm not sure how active he has been since Friends, but those 2 things stick out more than anything that Perry has done.

Ah yes, animation. Those folks make a lot with animation. And Band of Brothers was after Friends. I never saw it so didn't realize he was in it.

Seems like I always see Perry doing something though I am not sure how much has stuck. He was active during Friends filming as well. Seems like he also hosted the ESPY's one year.

I would say compared to most shows, especially those with 6 prime characters, having 5 of them go on to be as successful has they have been is rare.

Ah yes, animation. Those folks make a lot with animation. And Band of Brothers was after Friends. I never saw it so didn't realize he was in it.

Seems like I always see Perry doing something though I am not sure how much has stuck. He was active during Friends filming as well. Seems like he also hosted the ESPY's one year.

I would say compared to most shows, especially those with 6 prime characters, having 5 of them go on to be as successful has they have been is rare.

Yep, and speaks purely to their popularity on their show. With how intertwined those actors are with those roles, it was always going to be difficult to get audiences to buy them as anything else. They've done the best that they can. I just never liked them individually. Outside of one particular scene in "Roommates" Anniston lost her appeal for me. Cox's went through the roof.

You need to find a weekend to watch Band of Brothers. The intro w/ interviews from the Vets about their experiences that the upcoming espisode will cover is very, very touching. A lot of those guys were like my Grandpa, you could tell that they didn't want to talk about any battle details, but in front of the camera many of them get misty eyed. Definitely as "must see" as anything can be.

You will loathe Schwimmer's character in it.

I don't think any of them has done more than Aniston. I think romance comedies just tend to get forgotten, but there are several on this list I've watched more than once. There are more from before this. But I think all of these are post Friends.

2003 Bruce Almighty Grace Connelly

2004 Along Came Polly Polly Prince

2005 Derailed Lucinda Harris

2005 Rumor Has It... Sarah Huttinger

2006 Friends with Money Olivia Independent film

2006 The Break-Up Brooke Meyers

2008 Marley & Me Jenny Grogan

2009 He's Just Not That into You Beth Murphy

2009 Management Sue Claussen Independent film. Also Executive Producer

2009 Love Happens Eloise Chandler

2010 The Bounty Hunter Nicole Hurly

2010 The Switch Kassie Larson Also Executive Producer

2011 Just Go with It Katherine Murphy

2011 Horrible Bosses Dr. Julia Harris

2012 Wanderlust Linda Gergenblatt

2013 Unity Narrator (Herself) Documentary

2013 We're the Millers Rose

Edited by coldweatherfan

I don't think any of them has done more than Aniston. I think romance comedies just tend to get forgotten, but there are several on this list I've watched more than once. There are more from before this. But I think all of these are post Friends.

2003 Bruce Almighty Grace Connelly

2004 Along Came Polly Polly Prince

2005 Derailed Lucinda Harris

2005 Rumor Has It... Sarah Huttinger

2006 Friends with Money Olivia Independent film

2006 The Break-Up Brooke Meyers

2008 Marley & Me Jenny Grogan

2009 He's Just Not That into You Beth Murphy

2009 Management Sue Claussen Independent film. Also Executive Producer

2009 Love Happens Eloise Chandler

2010 The Bounty Hunter Nicole Hurly

2010 The Switch Kassie Larson Also Executive Producer

2011 Just Go with It Katherine Murphy

2011 Horrible Bosses Dr. Julia Harris

2012 Wanderlust Linda Gergenblatt

2013 Unity Narrator (Herself) Documentary

2013 We're the Millers Rose

Aniston is big time with how much she has made.

You need to find a weekend to watch Band of Brothers. The intro w/ interviews from the Vets about their experiences that the upcoming espisode will cover is very, very touching. A lot of those guys were like my Grandpa, you could tell that they didn't want to talk about any battle details, but in front of the camera many of them get misty eyed. Definitely as "must see" as anything can be.

You will loathe Schwimmer's character in it.

People tell me this all the time.:madman:

Not that it will happen or that if it did I would watch it. However, it does make some sense to try and do it. Why? Demographics. The age group who grew up with and/or watched that show are for the most part now in their late 30's up to about 50. Who has all the money to spend on the products the advertisers shill on a show like this? You guessed it. I don't think it would ever happen outside of a one time reunion show or something becasue of the expense a weekly series would probably cost just in actors salaries...but doing something does make some sense.