Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faith Hill stepping away from 'Sunday Night Football'

Featured Replies

I could see Jason Aldean as a possible pick.

 

Oh God, please no.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go and get Zakk Wylde. Would be awesome but obviously not a serious suggestion.

Never said it would be a good pick, but it's one I could see.

Never said it would be a good pick, but it's one I could see.

 

Me too, that's why I reacted like I did. He's popular enough with the lowest common denominator that it seems almost likely. God, that guy's terrible.

I can see the League maybe trying to attract female viewers, but honestly - how many women say to themselves, "Oh boy - Monday Night Football's about to come on and I don't want to miss ______________ (fill in the blank) sing that song! I'm gonna sit here with my man while he drinks and sharts for the next 3 and a half hours and watch the game with him."

 

I'll believe it's a concerted effort to attract women when I see a bunch of commercials for Midol and Massengill during the telecast instead of spots touting Budweiser and Buick.

I can see the League maybe trying to attract female viewers, but honestly - how many women say to themselves, "Oh boy - Monday Night Football's about to come on and I don't want to miss ______________ (fill in the blank) sing that song! I'm gonna sit here with my man while he drinks and sharts for the next 3 and a half hours and watch the game with him."

 

I'll believe it's a concerted effort to attract women when I see a bunch of commercials for Midol and Massengill during the telecast instead of spots touting Budweiser and Buick.

 

Apples and oranges.

Kid Rock would be cool.

I can see the League maybe trying to attract female viewers, but honestly - how many women say to themselves, "Oh boy - Monday Night Football's about to come on and I don't want to miss ______________ (fill in the blank) sing that song! I'm gonna sit here with my man while he drinks and sharts for the next 3 and a half hours and watch the game with him."

 

I'll believe it's a concerted effort to attract women when I see a bunch of commercials for Midol and Massengill during the telecast instead of spots touting Budweiser and Buick.

 

I know at least one. Glad she decided to marry me. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.