Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faith Hill stepping away from 'Sunday Night Football'

Featured Replies

Seriously, how about Trace Adkins. He could recreate the same feeling and attitude of Hank Jr, without the politics.

 

Thought about him, or someone like Kid Rock.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about this Lita Ford?....LOL!

 

Need somebody with some attitude!

If they decide to keep the same song then Underwood probably will be the perfect fit and I hope it is her!

 

Carrie Underwood was the first person that came to my mind...

Kid Rock? I hear he's buddies with Hank, Jr.

What about this Lita Ford?....LOL!

 

Need somebody with some attitude!

 

You realize that she's my age. That's attitude with mileage. :D

Dixie Chicks seem to have a lot of time on their hands...

 

I know you are kidding...

 

I like their music but in this context the Dixie Chicks are un-American and any smart football person would do away with the music before they hired the Dixie Chicks.

Faith Hill tweeted she no longer will be singing the intro for NBC's "Sunday Night Football."

 

Faith Hill stepping away from 'Sunday Night Football' - NFL.com

Thank god. I thought she was horrible for SNF. She always seemed to be trying to hard to fit in as a huge football fan but never succeeded if that makes any sense.

 

Anyway, glad she is gone. It just wasn't a good fit.

Underwood works in my book or minaj.

Minaj? Nah

 

 

why does it need to be a woman? How about someone who isn't trying to portray something they are not.

 

I could see Kid Rock being a good choice.

Minaj? Nah

 

 

why does it need to be a woman? How about someone who isn't trying to portray something they are not.

 

I could see Kid Rock being a good choice.

 

Because the NFL is trying to tap more of the "woman market."

Thank god. I thought she was horrible for SNF. She always seemed to be trying to hard to fit in as a huge football fan but never succeeded if that makes any sense.

 

Anyway, glad she is gone. It just wasn't a good fit.

 

I'll tell you what is a good fit - Faith Hill & those leather pants.

Because the NFL is trying to tap more of the "woman market."
Then they should have me singing the intro with my shirt off.
Then they should have me singing the intro with my shirt off.

 

Based on one of the photos on your desk I can picture that HB and it hurts...

Based on one of the photos on your desk I can picture that HB and it hurts...

 

Hurts so good :banana:

I could see Jason Aldean as a possible pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.