Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faith Hill stepping away from 'Sunday Night Football'

Featured Replies

I liked seeing Faith. Would not mind seeing Pink!!

 

Didn't they try that already?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`LL take Carrie Underwood never get tired of looking at her ,plus I think she can sing too.

I'll miss seeing those legs every Sunday... :(

  • Author
I liked seeing Faith. Would not mind seeing Pink!!

 

Didn't they try that already?
Yes, Pink did one season before Faith
Yes, Pink did one season before Faith

 

Well bring her back!!

I may be in the minority here but I am huge Nicki Minaj fan and if they want to use a woman I would like to see her rock it.

On this topic I thought the way Hank did it on Mondays was nearly perfect.

 

And on tangent, is Cee Lo Green the Thursday night guy or does that rotate?

 

Couldn't stand that intro.

I may be in the minority here but I am huge Nicki Minaj fan and if they want to use a woman I would like to see her rock it.

 

Does she appeal to a female audience?

Does she appeal to a female audience?

 

If only because the females in the audience, more than likely, have a smaller backside.....

Underwood works in my book or minaj.

Does she appeal to a female audience?

 

Speculating but I am pretty sure she does.

 

It really isn't a physical thing for me, I like her music, I have a "connection" to it and I think Nicki can connect to the female masses and the young crowd.

I liked seeing Faith. Would not mind seeing Pink!!

 

Same here I will miss seeing Faith start things off for Sunday night football.

Underwood works in my book or minaj.

 

If they decide to keep the same song then Underwood probably will be the perfect fit and I hope it is her!

Dixie Chicks seem to have a lot of time on their hands...

Seriously, how about Trace Adkins. He could recreate the same feeling and attitude of Hank Jr, without the politics.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.