April 9, 201313 yr Haha that's the worst call I've ever seen. These officials should be fired. You just say that because you are a UK fan :lol2:
April 9, 201313 yr Unreal all the crap they've allowed both teams to get away with, and they call the best defensive play of the game a foul?
April 9, 201313 yr Louisville getting every call and many are absurd--And I'm rooting for them. Horrible officiating!! Louisville is not getting every call. Blue blinders and UK isn't even playing.
April 9, 201313 yr They need to get Spike out. He's killing them this half. That was clear about 12 minutes ago. I can't figure out if they thought he'd regain the touch? He hasn't even shot all that much, and it sure isn't his other qualities that make you want him on the floor.....
April 9, 201313 yr Unreal all the crap they've allowed both teams to get away with, and they call the best defensive play of the game a foul? Sad that the horrible officiating is going to be the headline of the title game instead of how hard the two teams played....Unreal!
April 9, 201313 yr Louisville is not getting every call. Blue blinders and UK isn't even playing. They are getting the important ones though. Hancock's fourth was given to the wrong guy, next time down he draws fourth on McGary.
April 9, 201313 yr Burke with a clean block.. This is awful Game over. I can't see Michigan coming back from that call.....
April 9, 201313 yr :lol: Y'all are funny. 6 point game with 4 minutes left and it's over? I thought Michigan was a 2nd half team? Louisville is getting all of the calls. Officiating has been horrible both ways and Michigan is shooting 2 free throws every Louisville foul while Louisville isn't even shooting 1 and 1. Makes sense........:no:
April 9, 201313 yr The 27 year wait is almost over..... [video=youtube_share;Im129RWmeik]http://youtu.be/Im129RWmeik
April 9, 201313 yr Burkes block was one of the best of the year and Clark does feel Trey, has been a great game. Cards have momentum, I'd like to see Michigan challenge in the last three minutes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.