April 9, 201313 yr Bet if it were anyone from UK you would have a different position. Seriously, that's weak. If it's anything, it's because I really like Michigan, leave the UK garbage out of the thread.
April 9, 201313 yr Seriously, that's weak. If it's anything, it's because I really like Michigan, leave the UK garbage out of the thread. It's a foul that gets called 100% of the time.
April 9, 201313 yr These refs are going to have severe cramps tonight after the game swallowing all the whistles.
April 9, 201313 yr The officials are letting them play football out there. Good Lord, I don't know who that foul was on, but there was definitely one there.
April 9, 201313 yr How do they not call that walk? Same way they dont call half the fouls they should.
April 9, 201313 yr Seriously, that's weak. If it's anything, it's because I really like Michigan, leave the UK garbage out of the thread. UK. Michigan. Whatever. You admitted your bias. We're good here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.