April 6, 201313 yr Notable names who have declared thus far: DeShaun Thomas- Ohio State C.J. Leslie- North Carolina State Anthony Bennett- UNLV Archie Goodwin- Kentucky Marshawn Powell- Arkansas B.J. Young- Arkansas Tony Snell- New Mexico Steven Adams- Pittsburgh Adonis Thomas- Memphis According to Twitter, Cody Zeller & Victor Oladipo will make their decisions this week.
April 6, 201313 yr Notable names who have declared thus far: DeShaun Thomas- Ohio State C.J. Leslie- North Carolina State Anthony Bennett- UNLV Archie Goodwin- Kentucky Marshawn Powell- Arkansas B.J. Young- Arkansas Tony Snell- New Mexico Steven Adams- Pittsburgh Adonis Thomas- Memphis According to Twitter, Cody Zeller & Victor Oladipo will make their decisions this week. Believe they both will go.
April 6, 201313 yr What are the chances anyone from Louisville leaves? I know what Rick said but will Dieng really leave?
April 6, 201313 yr What are the chances anyone from Louisville leaves? I know what Rick said but will Dieng really leave? I think Dieng is gone. Also, wouldn't be surprised if Russ leaves. He's played phenomenal this tourney.
April 7, 201313 yr I think Dieng is gone. Also, wouldn't be surprised if Russ leaves. He's played phenomenal this tourney. @ 6'0" (maybe) how does his game really translate at the next level.
April 7, 201313 yr BTW I think Archie Goodwin is delusional after hearing some of his statements today. IMO lucky to be drafted...he has to kill at NBA combine, hopefully for him it's mostly free style and there isn't a lot of direction given for him to follow.
April 7, 201313 yr BTW I think Archie Goodwin is delusional after hearing some of his statements today. IMO lucky to be drafted...he has to kill at NBA combine, hopefully for him it's mostly free style and there isn't a lot of direction given for him to follow. What were his statements? He is a projected first rounder in every mock draft I have seen.
April 7, 201313 yr @ 6'0" (maybe) how does his game really translate at the next level. I think the fact that they call more fouls and have a 24 second shot clock would make Russ an attractive choice for a scoring point who plays great defense coming off the bench. JMO. I'll gladly root for him for one more year, but I think he deserves to get paid. Kid can ball.
April 7, 201313 yr It will be interesting to see what the kids down in Chapel Hill do. Specifically, MacAdoo and Bullock and Hairston to a lesser extent. Ole Roy tends to hang on to kids and kill their stock. Barnes dropped a couple of spots by staying. MacAdoo lost a bunch of money by staying and may not ever get it back. Pretty much a pretty weak draft and some kids who would have little shot at first round money are looking at jumping in. I think Dieng already went through Senior Day activities at UL, plus you got to look at his age. Smith should go. I will be glad when he does. LOL. Seriously though, what else does he have left to prove? He is not going to grow anymore. He is hot right now and he can find a roster spot with his ball hawking and speed and improving consistency on his shot. Zeller and Oladipo need to jump. Again Zeller probably should have gone last year. He stayed, and his game got nit picked and his last game did not leave a real good impression going forward. Oladipo is probably a top 5 pick. You have to take that money.
April 7, 201313 yr Better to go this year than wait. Next years draft is being called one of the best ever.
April 7, 201313 yr It will be interesting to see what the kids down in Chapel Hill do. Specifically, MacAdoo and Bullock and Hairston to a lesser extent. Ole Roy tends to hang on to kids and kill their stock. Barnes dropped a couple of spots by staying. MacAdoo lost a bunch of money by staying and may not ever get it back. Pretty much decided that Hairston and McAdoo are returning. Waiting on Bullock but a lot of people seem to believe that he will leave because he has a kid. When Bullock decides they will have a press release which I suspect to be sometime early this week.
April 7, 201313 yr I think Dieng is gone. Also, wouldn't be surprised if Russ leaves. He's played phenomenal this tourney. He can play in the league. Not a star, and he'll have to improve his ball handling but a team with a big PG could use him off the bench. I think OKC would love him. Miami could use him, San Antonio obviously would make him work somehow.
April 7, 201313 yr Pretty much decided that Hairston and McAdoo are returning. Waiting on Bullock but a lot of people seem to believe that he will leave because he has a kid. When Bullock decides they will have a press release which I suspect to be sometime early this week. Roy turned Mcadoo from a 1 and done to a 4 year player...Only Roy could do that..
April 7, 201313 yr Roy turned Mcadoo from a 1 and done to a 4 year player...Only Roy could do that.. If McAdoo leaves after his freshman year he's a top 10 pick. He decided not to because he enjoys school and frankly isn't hurting financially. I'm sure he thought he would also have a better sophomore season but it just didn't happen. Unless you're blind it was extremely obvious that McAdoo is not ready for the NBA and he comes from a family that understands that. Instead of critizing him let's praise him because college basketball would be a hell of a lot better off if everybody had parents like his that understood the NBA isn't going anywhere.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.