Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Draft: Who's Staying & Going?

Featured Replies

Russ would have to go if they win it all right? Heard Behanan rumors, that can't be true can it?

 

People who think that Russ can't play at the next level are nuts.

 

I agree with you completely about Smith. As far as Behanan is concerned, I think he needs more time to develop.

  • Replies 161
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PJ Hairston coming back for Junior year at UNC.

No word on McAdoo or Bullock yet.

  • Author
PJ Hairston coming back for Junior year at UNC.

 

Is that official? I know Jeff Goodman reported that yesterday, but then I saw where Hairston's mom refuted the report.

Is that official? I know Jeff Goodman reported that yesterday, but then I saw where Hairston's mom refuted the report.

 

Not sure.

 

I've read a couple of articles reporting it (I found the links on twitter), mostly UNC sites. In one of the articles it talks about how Roy was happy to have him back and was hoping the other two joined him. But I don't know, I was just mainly going on the twitter buzz I guess created from Goodman's tweet.

  • Author
Not sure.

 

I've read a couple of articles reporting it (I found the links on twitter), mostly UNC sites. In one of the articles it talks about how Roy was happy to have him back and was hoping the other two joined him. But I don't know, I was just mainly going on the twitter buzz I guess created from Goodman's tweet.

 

I'd say he's probably staying, but it's just not official yet.

 

Not sure what McAdoo or Bullock will decide though.

Goodwin will be lucky if he goes in the first round imo. Perhaps he is a better shooter, ball-handler, defensive player, passer and has more court savvy than I remember...:idunno:

 

I hope he is willing to work his tail off or he will be out of the league in a heartbeat, if he even makes a team, if he doesn't.

Goodwin will be a first round pick. He'll get millions of guaranteed money. While long-term, the best decision may have been to come back, his stock isn't going to go up with the loaded draft class next season. Hard to fault him for taking his money, while it's there.

Goodwin will be a first round pick. He'll get millions of guaranteed money. While long-term, the best decision may have been to come back, his stock isn't going to go up with the loaded draft class next season. Hard to fault him for taking his money, while it's there.

 

Agree.

Oladipo announcing he is leaving today.

 

It is expected Zeller will announce he's leaving on Wednesday.

  • Author
Oladipo announcing he is leaving today.

 

It is expected Zeller will announce he's leaving on Wednesday.

 

Those are the two I've been wondering the most about.

 

Good decision by both IMO.

  • Author

Chad Ford did a mock draft today in which Nerlens went #1. Archie Goodwin wasn't in the 1st Round.

Chad Ford did a mock draft today in which Nerlens went #1. Archie Goodwin wasn't in the 1st Round.

 

 

 

Ford talks to a lot more NBA people than say Givony at Draft Express and the guys at NBADRAFT.NET

  • Author

DeShaun Thomas- Ohio State

C.J. Leslie- North Carolina State

Anthony Bennett- UNLV

Archie Goodwin- Kentucky

Marshawn Powell- Arkansas

B.J. Young- Arkansas

Tony Snell- New Mexico

Steven Adams- Pittsburgh

Adonis Thomas- Memphis

Ben McLemore- Kansas

Victor Oladipo- Indiana

Russ Smith- Louisville

Ricky Ledo- Providence

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.