Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Draft: Who's Staying & Going?

Featured Replies

I had no clue Shane Larkin was a sophomore. Doubt he'll be around for the Lakers to draft him. If they even have draft picks.

 

I was disappointed when I heard he was leaving Miami. I think he could use one more year but the kid can play.

  • Replies 161
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, too many for the first round so going to be some really disappointed early draft entries.........My guess is several will go undrafted once you throw in seniors and foreign players.

 

I think the Parker kid on that list is in serious trouble as far as getting drafted. :)

  • Author

Thomas Beisner @thomasbeisner

Because of age, Cal says if you draft Archie, "You're getting a high school player."

Thomas Beisner @thomasbeisner

Because of age, Cal says if you draft Archie, "You're getting a high school player."

 

What's different from his age and others who went?

  • Author
What's different from his age and others who went?

 

I agree. I don't believe Cal said the same of MKG, who I believe was younger than Archie.

I agree. I don't believe Cal said the same of MKG, who I believe was younger than Archie.

 

Makes it seem like a shot at Archie, but that's kind of unorthodox for Cal regarding his players.

 

 

Who knows.

  • Author
Makes it seem like a shot at Archie, but that's kind of unorthodox for Cal regarding his players.

 

Who knows.

 

That's how I took it as well. Not a fan of the comment, even if true.

You can watch some of the future NBA stars, err. players, at the NBA combine being shown on ESPNU the rest of the week. Murray State's Isaiah Canaan has been in Chicago the past 4 weeks practicing with others.

Steven Adams- Pittsburgh

C.J. Aiken- St. Joseph

Anthony Bennett- UNLV

Vander Blue- Marquette

Lorenzo Brown- North Carolina State

Trey Burke- Michigan

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope- Georgia

Michael Carter-Williams- Syracuse

Allen Crabbe- California

Dewayne Dedmon- USC

Gorgui Dieng- Louisville

Jamaal Franklin- San Diego State

Archie Goodwin- Kentucky

Tim Hardaway, Jr.- Michigan

Grant Jerrett- Arizona

Myck Kabongo- Texas

Shane Larkin- Miami (Fla.)

Ricky Ledo- Providence

Alex Len- Maryland

C.J. Leslie- North Carolina State

Amath Mbaye- Oklahoma

Ray McCallum- Detroit

Ben McLemore- Kansas

Tony Mitchell- North Texas

Eric Moreland- Oregon State

Shabazz Muhammad- UCLA

Nerlens Noel- Kentucky

Victor Oladipo- Indiana

Kelly Olynyk- Gonzaga

Randy Parker- Warren G. Harding Elementary

Norvel Pelle- Iona

Otto Porter- Georgetown

Marshawn Powell- Arkansas

Phil Pressey- Missouri

Andre Roberson- Colorado

Trevis Simpson- UNC Greensboro

Tony Snell- New Mexico

Isaiah Sykes- Central Florida

Adonis Thomas- Memphis

DeShaun Thomas- Ohio State

B.J. Young- Arkansas

Cody Zeller- Indiana

 

Dude needs to work on his jumper a bit but he can eat him some mashed potatoes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.