Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 Draft: Who's Staying & Going?

Featured Replies

For the record, I think you should drop Smith from your list. He might go, but it's far from decided. In fact, he explicitly told Rick Bozich yesterday that he hasn't decided and won't until later this week.

  • Replies 161
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Georgia's Kentavious Caldwell-Pope declares for the Draft.

  • Author
For the record, I think you should drop Smith from your list. He might go, but it's far from decided. In fact, he explicitly told Rick Bozich yesterday that he hasn't decided and won't until later this week.

 

Good call.

  • Author

Steven Adams- Pittsburgh

C.J. Aiken- St. Joseph

Anthony Bennett- UNLV

Vander Blue- Marquette

Lorenzo Brown- North Carolina State

Trey Burke- Michigan

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope- Georgia

Michael Carter-Williams- Syracuse

Allen Crabbe- California

Jamaal Franklin- San Diego State

Archie Goodwin- Kentucky

Myck Kabongo- Texas

Ricky Ledo- Providence

Alex Len- Maryland

C.J. Leslie- North Carolina State

Amath Mbaye- Oklahoma

Ben McLemore- Kansas

Tony Mitchell- North Texas

Eric Moreland- Oregon State

Shabazz Muhammad- UCLA

Nerlens Noel- Kentucky

Victor Oladipo- Indiana

Randy Parker- Warren G. Harding Elementary

Norvel Pelle- Iona

Otto Porter- Georgetown

Marshawn Powell- Arkansas

Phil Pressey- Missouri

Tony Snell- New Mexico

Isaiah Sykes- Central Florida

Adonis Thomas- Memphis

DeShaun Thomas- Ohio State

B.J. Young- Arkansas

Cody Zeller- Indiana

Edited by Randy Parker

  • Author

The father of UCLA's Kyle Anderson tells CBSSports that Anderson will definitely return to school next season.

Georgia's Kentavious Caldwell-Pope declares for the Draft.

 

I think KCP can play and will contribute at the next level. Good role player off the bench.

I like Kyle Anderson, but he's a tweener so to speak at the NBA level. His size and

skill set will make it hard for him to be on the floor in the league.

I like Kyle Anderson, but he's a tweener so to speak at the NBA level. His size and

skill set will make it hard for him to be on the floor in the league.

 

 

Unless he develops a jumper.

  • Author
I think KCP can play and will contribute at the next level. Good role player off the bench.

 

Agreed.

  • Author

Chad Ford @chadfordinsider

So far, only 2 players in our Top 30 - Willie Cauley-Stein & Alex Poythress - are returning to school. That has to be some kind of record

  • Author

Has Shabazz Muhammad made anything official yet? I know Howland said he was going, but I don't recall the player himself declaring anything.

Vander Blue of Marquette going pro. Is he a first round pick? I can't see it.

Vander Blue of Marquette going pro. Is he a first round pick? I can't see it.

 

I don't see it espn has him at 19th at his position & 76th overall. D-league or overseas.

Vander Blue of Marquette going pro. Is he a first round pick? I can't see it.

 

Definitely should have stayed in school, as with a lot of the kids who are coming out this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.