March 30, 201313 yr Good thing Cal's in good with the likes of Jay Z and Lebron, who aren't just names but still relevant as well. MJ will always be relevant.
March 30, 201313 yr Nah, I took way too much joy in the Robert Morris loss. And the NIT bid. Minus the NIT bid I was right there with ya. Ready for baseball and Wiggins to commit.
March 30, 201313 yr MJ will always be relevant. Eh to some, not to all. I still think he's GOAT. A lot of the guys a few years younger than me and kids being recruited right now think its Kobe or LBJ.
March 30, 201313 yr Next season's team should be scary good without Wiggins. With Wiggins and providing Cal gets the playing as a team and without the attitudes of this past season, do we dare say "best team ever" ? We will have to wait and see. I believe that is around 200 or so days until Big Blue Madness !!
March 30, 201313 yr If UK is fortunate enough to sign Wiggins, it's going to be crazy in BBN this summer. People will start lining up and camping out for Big Blue Madness tickets in June.
March 30, 201313 yr If UK is fortunate enough to sign Wiggins, it's going to be crazy in BBN this summer. People will start lining up and camping out for Big Blue Madness tickets in June. May have to move it to Commonwealth or Lucas Oil Field (closest dome) in case of bad weather
March 30, 201313 yr May have to move it to Commonwealth or Lucas Oil Field (closest dome) in case of bad weather Better yet, have one at Rupp and the next night have one at the Yum Center!!
April 1, 201313 yr I caught a good vibe after seeing that Dave Telep/Julius Randle interview back in December, be lying if I said that video didn't give me a good vibe about Wiggins. Don't even want to think about it until it happens, can't even imagine.
April 1, 201313 yr Derek Willis: "Can't a bro get any respect?" Think he was just mentioning the ones at Micky D's then he caught himself...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.