Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal tells Wiggins UK will win games by 30 if he comes

Featured Replies

Not a concern.

 

Why would it not?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm just old, but why would Cal or any coach for that matter, make comments regarding recruiting so public through social media. What happened to playing your cards close to the vest?

 

Cal is a master recruiter/politician, maybe I'm dumb but why question him in this regard?

Why would it not?

 

Because this group is immensely more talented than last years and hates losing.

Why would it not?

Because there is enough on the team that if you don't buy in to the team concept you can easily be replaced.

Maybe I'm just old, but why would Cal or any coach for that matter, make comments regarding recruiting so public through social media. What happened to playing your cards close to the vest?

 

Because everyone else knows it, so why try to deny it? :idunno:

And highly enjoyable for folks who aren't UK fans but just love the game of basketball.
...and the closet UK fans masquerading as Duke fans.
Cal is a master recruiter/politician, maybe I'm dumb but why question him in this regard?

 

Because everyone else knows it, so why try to deny it? :idunno:

 

Like I noted, I'm old school. I'd keep it to myself until I had 'em signed, sealed and delivered. But, I see that kids today like to be stroked publicly so....

Hi, my name is Oldog75. I'm a UK fan and also.........a......Duke fan. There, I'm glad I'm out of the closet.

It would have meant more if LeBron had gotten involved. Maybe Cal can make the call.

Would not be shocked if The King hasn't already talked to him.

Because there is enough on the team that if you don't buy in to the team concept you can easily be replaced.

 

I'll not deny that statement.

...and the closet UK fans masquerading as Duke fans.

 

Nah, I took way too much joy in the Robert Morris loss. And the NIT bid.

Are they playing a lot of out of conference cupcakes next year? Beating the nobody's by 50 is no accomplishment. If Cal doesn't win it all next year, he should be run out of town. He underachieved with this year's team and I can't wait for the excuses next year!

Are they playing a lot of out of conference cupcakes next year? Beating the nobody's by 50 is no accomplishment. If Cal doesn't win it all next year, he should be run out of town. He underachieved with this year's team and I can't wait for the excuses next year!

 

:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.