Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened?

Still no decision unless it came today and the information has not been passed along to me yet.

From what I was told by ???????, Todd doesn't want the job even if is asked back.

From what I was told by ???????, Todd doesn't want the job even if is asked back.

 

If that is the case then Coach Downs needs to resign.

If that is the case then Coach Downs needs to resign.

 

He doesn't have too resign, positions are only one year, he has to be rehired, essentially he was fired at the end of the season regardless, every coach is in KY.

He doesn't have too resign, positions are only one year, he has to be rehired, essentially he was fired at the end of the season regardless, every coach is in KY.

 

Blah blah blah...

From what I was told by ???????, Todd doesn't want the job even if is asked back.

 

 

I don't believe that is true. If he is offered a contract for next year, I believe he will accept it.

Blah blah blah...

 

Blah blah blah all you want, if they have not given him rehire paperwork to sign, then he know longer is a coach at Boone.

I don't believe that is true. If he is offered a contract for next year, I believe he will accept it.

 

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make.

Blah blah blah all you want, if they have not given him rehire paperwork to sign, then he know longer is a coach at Boone.

 

Blah blah blah

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make.

 

But he can not come back, unless he is offered a contract agreed? Therefore its out of his hands at the moment.

But he can not come back, unless he is offered a contract agreed? Therefore its out of his hands at the moment.

 

Semantics

I don't believe that is true. If he is offered a contract for next year, I believe he will accept it.

 

Considering who told me, I'd take it to the bank.

I would really like to see Todd return, but it would be tough to return to a place when you must walk on egg shells and have everything you do be scrutinized.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.