Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?

Featured Replies

I don't believe that is true. If he is offered a contract for next year, I believe he will accept it.

Do they offer coaches contracts or are the job openings posted and you have to apply for them?

  • Replies 143
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they offer coaches contracts or are the job openings posted and you have to apply for them?

 

Pretty sure they just offer contracts. I don't believe you have to re-apply every year.

Pretty sure they just offer contracts. I don't believe you have to re-apply every year.

I was asking because at Campbell County they post the job opening and you have to apply for it. Now I'm sure the powers to be already know who is getting the job but anyone can apply. Wasn't sure if Boone did it that way.

Is Todd a teacher?

My son (who doesn't play B Ball) saw him at open gym last week.

At this point the school system should be ashamed of itself for letting the "investigation" drag on this long.

 

Anyone know how long it has been since the original complaint was made?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.