Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PacMan signs three year deal...

Featured Replies

I am glad to see Adam Jones back. I don't know if he has three years left in the tank but still glad to have him back.

 

Well, fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on which way you want to look at it), contracts in the NFL are about as binding as a rubber band. So, even if they only get one year out of him and his production falls off in that second year, they'll just release him.

 

But, until then, I'm glad to have him back.

I am glad to see Adam Jones back. I don't know if he has three years left in the tank but still glad to have him back.

 

That's about the way I feel; I think he's got another good season or two left.

He's only 29, why the prediction of early retirement?

What's the contract? At the right price, it would be OK IMO. He seems to have straightened things out in his personnel life somewhat; but also looks like he's lost a step in coverage. Good returner.

While we may debate the merits of Pac Man, there is no question exotic dancers in the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area are glad to know that Pac Man just got an influx of cash and will be around for a while. :D

Its good to see he is staying with the team and it also is good to see that he seems to have grown up.

 

I hope he has a great season.

He's only 29 and he's missed alot of games due to suspension; I have no

problem with the Bengals bringing him back he's got some good football

left for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.