Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball season over

Featured Replies

Thoughts.

 

Me for one I'm glad it's over as bad as I hate to say it. I love UK bit to watch this bunch of me first players play with no pride, no toughness, no team first, soft, etc. I now feel less stress now.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God its over....... I want to pretend this team never happened.

Archie Goodwin said that they all need to come back and that none of them are ready for the NBA.

 

Ryan Harrow is still crying.

 

 

Cal said that he and Ryan will have a private meeting about Ryan's future.

 

Cal said the program almost got hijacked this season and that it will never happen again.

 

Cal said he accepted things from this team that he will never accept again.

 

 

All of this info came from Kyle Tucker's twitter posts during the post game press conference.

 

 

Except for the part about Harrow crying. I made that up.

Archie Goodwin said that they all need to come back and that none of them are ready for the NBA.

 

Ryan Harrow is still crying.

 

 

Cal said that he and Ryan will have a private meeting about Ryan's future.

 

Cal said the program almost got hijacked this season and that it will never happen again.

 

Cal said he accepted things from this team that he will never accept again.

 

 

All of this info came from Kyle Tucker's twitter posts during the post game press conference.

 

 

Except for the part about Harrow crying. I made that up.

 

Cal not mincing words with this bunch.

 

Ryan Harrow is still crying.

 

:lol2:

Not the season we expected or wanted, but it is what it is. Learn from this experience.

Highjacked by who?

"They didn't seem like Kentucky basketball players to me," Woods said of his impressions of UK players when he and they took part in a telethon recently to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. "And I'll leave it at that. I'm a Kentucky basketball player through and through, and there's just a certain aura about you. "These kids nowadays are just so different. When I was coming up, we were humble. Very humble. I think because of the success that Cal has created -- which is not a bad thing, it's a great thing -- it just lets you know what Kentucky basketball is right now. But I'm just one of those kids really, really am a blueblood Kentucky guy at heart. There's just a certain way and a certain look Kentucky basketball players should have, and not have such a sense of entitlement. I think today, it's still an honor to wear that uniform."

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/morehead-state-coach-sean-woods-wonders-aloud-kids-070238885--ncaab.html

 

Someone knew what he was talking about.

@KyleTucker_CJ: Cauley-Stein: "I got this empty feeling and I want to fill it. I want a ring before I leave college."

Highjacked by who?

 

The players that refused to buy in all season long. He said how he really felt in the post game presser. If I was on the team right now I'd be worried that he might not let me come back. Cal pulled no punches.

Still don't think UK can beat the UK Women's team.

Whole new meaning to our vaunted "one and done's".

The players that refused to buy in all season long. He said how he really felt in the post game presser. If I was on the team right now I'd be worried that he might not let me come back. Cal pulled no punches.

 

From KSR on what Cal had to say:

 

Now, Cal will sit down with players individually to go over their options. He’s already warned them, “you are going to hear the truth.”

From KSR on what Cal had to say:

 

Now, Cal will sit down with players individually to go over their options. He’s already warned them, “you are going to hear the truth.”

 

They need to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.