Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Lehigh won their game. We will have to wait and see which UK team shows up for the tourney.

 

Truthfully in this season even UK still has a chance to win it all.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK is Lehigh this year.:lol::lol::wave::wave::lol::lol:

 

I hate it when you make witty comments to which I have no comeback. :irked:

If Duke wins the NC there is no discussion. 2 titles in 4 years speaks for itself.

 

What if Duke makes the Final Four or the NC title game this year? You can say the loss to Lehigh is bad but no Duke team was ever as bad as this year's UK team. UK is projected as a 12 seed. Say that again out loud.

 

Agreed.

 

To expand upon those stats, since Cal's arrival at UK the Cats have to date gone 123-24 (83.6%), Duke is 119-21 (85.0%), UConn is 90-49 (64.7%) and since Bulter was mentioned they are 107-37 (74.3%). Butler did play in the CBI last year, so I would think that would take them out of consideration.

 

 

 

 

If Duke wins it all this year, than in my opinion this is no argument, Duke would be hands down the best program over the past 4 seasons. Depending on how the NCAA tournament plays out, Duke very well may have an argument even without a title. It is quite possible that UK may get their Lehigh loss this year, if they even make the tournament.

 

 

 

I agree. But in order to compensate for saying good things about Duke, I feel that I must point out that during the period being discussed, no Duke team was ever as good as last year's UK team.

 

 

 

Like I said in the original post, if Duke wins the NC this year then yeah they have the bragging rights. If not, then a Final Four is enough to put them up there, but will be debatable whether or not it is a better run that what Cal's had at UK. All depends on what both teams end up doing. Just looking at the last 3 years it is clearly Kentucky, everything can change depending on this post season.

A Duke Final Four makes it close, but I give the nod to the Blue Devils since they beat UK during the four-year span.

 

I hate that I just said that.

 

I hate PP92.

 

I hate GrizzlyAdams.

 

I hate Rock Pride.

 

I hate.

A Duke Final Four makes it close, but I give the nod to the Blue Devils since they beat UK during the four-year span.

 

I hate that I just said that.

 

I hate PP92.

 

I hate GrizzlyAdams.

 

I hate Rock Pride.

 

I hate.

 

 

I almost forgot Duke is 1-0 against UK in that time span.

 

 

Game. Set. Match.

If Duke wins the NC there is no discussion. 2 titles in 4 years speaks for itself.

 

What if Duke makes the Final Four or the NC title game this year? You can say the loss to Lehigh is bad but no Duke team was ever as bad as this year's UK team. UK is projected as a 12 seed. Say that again out loud.

 

Really, PP92? How about these Coach K era Duke teams:

 

1981-82.....10-17 and 4-10 in ACC play

1982-83.....11-17 and 3-11 in ACC play

1994-95.....13-18 and 2-14 in ACC play

Really, PP92? How about these Coach K era Duke teams:

 

1981-82.....10-17 and 4-10 in ACC play

1982-83.....11-17 and 3-11 in ACC play

1994-95.....13-18 and 2-14 in ACC play

I'm pretty sure he is referring to teams since Cal arrived since that what the discussion turned to.

Really, PP92? How about these Coach K era Duke teams:

 

1981-82.....10-17 and 4-10 in ACC play

1982-83.....11-17 and 3-11 in ACC play

1994-95.....13-18 and 2-14 in ACC play

 

 

The debate is centered on the last four years.

Ok so we have one program that maybe can top UK in the last four years depending on the results this post season. Ummmm, I'LL TAKE IT!

For all those on here bashing Cal for recruiting the one & cones; please remember how bad it was when he took over! He basically had to look for a quick fix, and was fortunate enough to be able to restock very quickly, and some turned out to be O&D's.

 

I really don't believe this was his philosophy coming in, but kinda worked out that way; and many of those recruits weren't counted on to be O&D's, but turned out to be? Right or wrong on the NBA's part in some cases, but you can't fault the kids for taking the money & running; and Cal should be applauded for not holding them back.

 

Anyone want to return to five years ago, with a coach chasing around HS freshmen & sophs (even a middle schooler or two) hoping to make the NIT??

I'm pretty sure he is referring to teams since Cal arrived since that what the discussion turned to.

 

The debate is centered on the last four years.

 

Gotcha ... the post read "was ever as bad" so I was thinking beyond the last 4 years.

Anyone want to return to five years ago, with a coach chasing around HS freshmen & sophs (even a middle schooler or two) hoping to make the NIT??

ME ME ME!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.