Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Looking for a New Head Coach

Featured Replies

Josh Stratton has taken the New Richmond (OH) job. He was 13-11 in his two seasons at Lloyd.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to hear that, the Juggs seemed as though they were on the way back. Good luck to Josh, hope Lloyd can get someone to keep the energy flowing in Erlanger.

Tough loss for Lloyd. Wish him the best.

WOW. Didn't see that one coming. Hope they find someone quickly.

 

What about Matt Reinhart from Brossart??

WOW. Didn't see that one coming. Hope they find someone quickly.

 

What about Matt Reinhart from Brossart??

 

Why would he come to mind? 1-9 last year and outscored 419-121, including 313-25 in their last 6 games? 3 wins the previous season.

Hope Lloyd finds the right coach. The boys took the announcement hard.They bought into Coach Stratten system for two years.The next

coach has talent to work with.The Incoming junior class and freshman class won medium division middle school championship.The future is bright at Lloyd.I will always support my Juggernauts.

Welcome aboard moeski.

 

I agree, I hope Lloyd finds the right coach.

Lloyd always has some very good skilled players they would be a fun team to coach.

I really believe there is enough talent at Lloyd for the Juggs to be a regular playoff winning team.

 

On the administration comment, is Molley still the AD there? If yes, then I have also heard people question the administration.

 

I have someone for them to consider - Steve Chevalier. He may not be ready to coach again but if family needs allow it, he could be a fit. He is a Lloyd grad, has a lot of energy, has a good track record of success as head coach at freshman level, coached at Beechwood so he has seen how to run a program, young enough to connect and motivate the kids. I have no idea if he has any interest but he strikes me as someone I would talk to if I were Lloyd. He isn't a teacher so if that is a problem at all, he is off the table. Otherwise, that is a name to keep in the back of your mind.

I wonder if Lloyd grad Billy Lyon has any interest in being the head coach.

I'd like to see Lloyd be the dominate AA team in N Ky. Especially since I root against Newcath in everything.

NewCath new coach for 2013. Lloyd new coach for 2013. Brossart new coach for 2013. Newport new coach for 2013. Only Holy Cross returns their coach. Interesting no?

I really believe there is enough talent at Lloyd for the Juggs to be a regular playoff winning team.

 

On the administration comment, is Molley still the AD there? If yes, then I have also heard people question the administration.

 

I have someone for them to consider - Steve Chevalier. He may not be ready to coach again but if family needs allow it, he could be a fit. He is a Lloyd grad, has a lot of energy, has a good track record of success as head coach at freshman level, coached at Beechwood so he has seen how to run a program, young enough to connect and motivate the kids. I have no idea if he has any interest but he strikes me as someone I would talk to if I were Lloyd. He isn't a teacher so if that is a problem at all, he is off the table. Otherwise, that is a name to keep in the back of your mind.

Great call VOR, I never thought of Chevy, he is a gritty Erlanger kid who gets the most out of his players, not sure that it will or could happen, but I sure like the thought.

Hope Lloyd finds the right coach. The boys took the announcement hard.They bought into Coach Stratten system for two years.The next

coach has talent to work with.The Incoming junior class and freshman class won medium division middle school championship.The future is bright at Lloyd.I will always support my Juggernauts.

 

Post #1 for Moeski, get your money ready for Slapnuts, I need some cash.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.