Best team in 2006 in NKY regardless of class

DaBirdMan

I guess you didn't see the games then . But if it makes you feel better about the games , so be it .:rolleyes:

For the record, arguing about JV football is pointless. Its never an apples-to-apples comparison and many schools treat it differently. Some play strictly to win. Some play to develop.

Lets not get bogged down with points that have no bearing on the discussion.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And CovCath won the 30 years before that... I fail to see how this makes Dixie better than CCH this next year.

Actually Cov. Cath has not even beat Dixie 30 times so get your facts straight, (It has only been 25) I think what sandman was saying is how can you say Dixie and Boone haven't shown anything when Dixie has won 3 out of 4 against CCH?

Are you serious about dixie jv? The only reason they beat both CCH and Highlands is because they played players from the varstiy. Tyler Day played linebacker and their only offense. That would be like CCH playing Pete Sutton acorse you will go undefeated when you play players that played varsity.

Day was a backup defensive end/LB on varsity, he was not a starter. Spritzky does not allow his varsity starters to start on JV. However, there are some guys that play only on special teams on varsity that play JV.

I am going with the Ryle Raiders from Union, they will be very good and experienced. A new offensive coordinator and a few players stepping up they should be sound. JD

I agree and I think their new qb will be pretty good.

Actually Cov. Cath has not even beat Dixie 30 times so get your facts straight, (It has only been 25) I think what sandman was saying is how can you say Dixie and Boone haven't shown anything when Dixie has won 3 out of 4 against CCH?

My bad. 25 Years. And CCH destroyed Dixie last year. Had Dixie won, or even kept the game close last year, that would give them more of an advantage, but they didn't. I'm not saying that Dixie will not be better than CCH next season, I'm just wondering how winning 3 out of 4, while getting beat by 34 this past season has to do with this next season.

My bad. 25 Years. And CCH destroyed Dixie last year. Had Dixie won, or even kept the game close last year, that would give them more of an advantage, but they didn't. I'm not saying that Dixie will not be better than CCH next season, I'm just wondering how winning 3 out of 4, while getting beat by 34 this past season has to do with this next season.

I think CCH had a fast start last year with alot of senior leadership on the field. Boone and Dixie both had very young teams and took alittle while to get going . Both teams finished strong with young teams and developed great depth . CCH lost alot and have some holes to fill on both sides of the ball . I guess will find out early who's better !:p

Bleser will surprise alot of you on how good of a passer he is.

Who said he wouldn't be? I didn't see anyone state that Bleser won't be a good passer. Just that he needs an O-line to give him more time to throw than Drew had this year...and Drew could take off and make plays downfield with his legs when it broke down more easily than Josh will.

I don't think anyone doubts Bleser's arm strength.