Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 83 Duke 81

Featured Replies

Ol' papa's Terps don't get very many signature wins these days, but this was one of them. Woo-hoo!

Looks like Miami has pretty much clear sailing from here on out. Assuming they win tomorrow against Clemson (and they should), they will have a 3-game lead in the ACC with 6 games to go with the only tough game being @Duke.

Calling Mason Plumlee. It's a darn good thing tournament games are played on a neutral court.

Also another court rush. Wish we could have a counter on how many court rushes there was this year.

Also another court rush. Wish we could have a counter on how many court rushes there was this year.

 

Its ridiculous how many we have had this year. I think its become a sheer fad now.

I love court rushing. It means the fans still care. It's a compliment IMO.

I love court rushing. It means the fans still care. It's a compliment IMO.

 

I understand your point, but it's mostly students and it's becoming old hat. One of these days a star player is either going to get hammered by an idiot or will wind up defending himself because of said idiot and get suspended or worse. I love the passion at games I really do but I tend to agree with ShowStopper, it's a fad now.

 

By the way, are home teams/universities fined for the court rushing?

Will this win help UK in thier bid as they beat Maryland?

Will this win help UK in thier bid as they beat Maryland?

 

Not if they lose to Missouri, Florida and Arkansas--which is looking very likely.

Calling Mason Plumlee. It's a darn good thing tournament games are played on a neutral court.

 

Len just dominated him.

I love court rushing. It means the fans still care. It's a compliment IMO.

 

I feel like I enjoyed it when it happened four or five times a year. Not every top 10 loss this season.

The court rushing has become tiresome and ignorant....

 

I can't believe Mason disappeared at such a big time. Who knows....

 

On to the next one.

Ol' papa's Terps don't get very many signature wins these days, but this was one of them. Woo-hoo![/quote

 

They had to overcome a couple of really poor calls in the last minute as well, but they were able to hang on. The ball went off of Plumlee's hand, but was awarded to duke who hit a 3 to cut the lead to 2. Then the charge call on Wells that took points off the board was clearly a block as Plumlee leaned to his left to initiate contact as Wells slid by.

There was a bad call in a basketball game? I've never heard such a thing.....the horror.

There was a bad call in a basketball game? I've never heard such a thing.....the horror.[/quote

 

The timing can make all the difference.....plus, they were not difficult calls to make.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.