February 17, 201313 yr The court rushing has become tiresome and ignorant.... I can't believe Mason disappeared at such a big time. Who knows.... On to the next one. After that game I know he no longer has a shot at POY and now Shane Larkin will be neck and neck with him for ACC POY.
February 17, 201313 yr ^Not our fault the NCAA "loves" Duke... These type of calls at crucial times in the game is why people have that perception. It's bad enough when teams get these type of calls at home, but unusual when they also get them on the road. It's also not fair to the kids at Duke, who have to hear such a large pct. of average fans who discount their accomplishments due to this perception.
February 18, 201313 yr RP, you still think Duke and Miami tie for the ACC crown? Well of course not now....Miami laid an egg and won.....Plumlee laid an egg and Duke lost.....no worries. Best I can hope for is Duke beating Miami which I believe will still happen, and a 1 seed. Not bad.
February 18, 201313 yr Well of course not now....Miami laid an egg and won.....Plumlee laid an egg and Duke lost.....no worries. Best I can hope for is Duke beating Miami which I believe will still happen, and a 1 seed. Not bad. Better get that 1 seed, those 15 seeds can be tough outs :jump:
February 18, 201313 yr Better get that 1 seed, those 15 seeds can be tough outs :jump: Better to lose in the first round than not be in at all
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.