Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity schedule 2013?

Featured Replies

I hear Trinity has between 4 to 6 varsity games scheduled at this time. Three district games are a gimme (St.X, Male and Manual). Cathedral showed the Rocks on their website but have "updated" their site and the future schedule disappeared. Carmel, coached by former Trinity head coach Kevin Wright, shows the Rocks will play in Indiana, possibly at Lucas Oil Stadium on August 30. I understand Moeller appears on the schedule as the last opponent of the regular season. But, there are questions about this matchup being official.

 

Elder, the Bombers of Cincy X, Brentwood Academy (playing Cincy X), and MBA have all apparently declined to play the Rocks. Rumors of Colerain or Ensworth of Tennessee stepping up have not panned out.

 

Of course, Trinity only has to play three games to qualify for the playoffs. Residing in a four team district guarantees at least one playoff game for the defending 6A champs.

 

How about the Louisville St. X schedule? Are Mr. Wolford and Mr. Donhoff experiencing any difficulties with schedule making? I know the Tigers are playing LexCath and the Bombers, along with their three district games. The Tigers usually end up with a full 10 game slate.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X isn't having nearly the problems that we are.

 

I have been told Ensworth is still a real possibility.....along with Warren Central in Indy.......(two weeks in a row up there)......Highlands is the scrimmage again.

Apparently Ensworth doesn't want to play anyone good in KY. They apparently declined Highlands offer to come to Tennessee. Hopefully Trinity can complete their schedule soon. It's getting late.

 

I'd still like to see Highlands and Trinity work out a deal. What about Trinity and CovCath or LexCath? Also Bowling Green? Louisville Central usually doesn't duck anyone either for being a smaller school. Trinity will no doubt be good. However, I think they'll be less than what they've been the last 3 seasons. You only get better by playing good teams.

Specific to Elder and Cincy X, are they actually declining to play T anymore or is the contract up and the two sides could not come to future terms?

^trying to find out....

^cool let us know.

I can understand Elder and Cincy X. They need wins for their playoff system. They want the best team they can beat. Louisville X stays on the schedule. Trinity goes off. I have confidence that Coach Lampley will get us a good schedule.

  • Author
Specific to Elder and Cincy X, are they actually declining to play T anymore or is the contract up and the two sides could not come to future terms?
The two year contracts were up. Trinity offered to play and these two GCL South teams declined. Same for MBA and Brentwood Academy. What should be so difficult? Each team pays their travel expenses and each team makes a decent profit off their home game.

 

More useless information: Tennessee can only play one out of state school per season.:idunno:

I can understand Elder and Cincy X. They need wins for their playoff system. They want the best team they can beat. Louisville X stays on the schedule. Trinity goes off. I have confidence that Coach Lampley will get us a good schedule.

 

 

I would think they would be excited to play Trinity next season. The Rocks likely won't be as good next season as the last two.

Heard Ballard offered to play trinity and T declined. Can anyone confirm this?

Heard Ballard offered to play trinity and T declined. Can anyone confirm this?

 

 

Paging Coach J...

Would John Curtis still want to play T?

Heard Ballard offered to play trinity and T declined. Can anyone confirm this?

 

That is interesting because I heard Highlands tried to hook up with Ballard for their 10th game and that apparently fell apart.

Heard Ballard offered to play trinity and T declined. Can anyone confirm this?

 

True...but it's not like they were purposely avoiding us.

 

We wanted to schedule all the teams in the 'Super District' for regular season games. I called Coach Lampley about it but the weeks we could've played he thought they already had games (they thought) lined up with Cincy St. X and I think Cathedral and I think they were more inclined to play a 'regional schedule' (can't blame them). So we moved on and found another opponent for those weeks.

 

I called Coach Mueller at Highlands then to try and play them instead of T and we had something verbally agreed to, but then one of the local Louisville teams needed a game the same week and due to travel costs, it was decided we should play the local team (already had one game on schedule where we'd be traveling over an hour and a half -- generally in Louisville they like to stay local as much as possible).

 

Wanted our kids to get to play in that environment up there, but I guess with St. X, Manual, and Male already on schedule in addition to Eastern, Bryan Station, and Collins might end up being the better part of valor not to play up in Ft. Thomas after all.

True...but it's not like they were purposely avoiding us.

 

We wanted to schedule all the teams in the 'Super District' for regular season games. I called Coach Lampley about it but the weeks we could've played he thought they already had games (they thought) lined up with Cincy St. X and I think Cathedral and I think they were more inclined to play a 'regional schedule' (can't blame them). So we moved on and found another opponent for those weeks.

 

 

I called Coach Mueller at Highlands then to try and play them instead of T and we had something verbally agreed to, but then one of the local Louisville teams needed a game the same week and due to travel costs, it was decided we should play the local team (already had one game on schedule where we'd be traveling over an hour and a half -- generally in Louisville they like to stay local as much as possible).

 

Wanted our kids to get to play in that environment up there, but I guess with St. X, Manual, and Male already on schedule in addition to Eastern, Bryan Station, and Collins might end up being the better part of valor not to play up in Ft. Thomas after all.

 

This is exactly why people need to be careful when accusing schools of not playing each other. Trust me many school districts put travel restrictions on their athletic programs, as well as also making sure they take care of each other within the school district before going outside the school district. Thanks for taking the time to clear a few things up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.