Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Auburn 62

Featured Replies

How about Cauly-Stein in 19 minutes he was 5-5 for 12 points, 4 boards ,1 assist and no to's. I didn't think UK had missed his presence too much when he was out but I think todays game shows how much he can be a help on the court.
Absolutely! Polson also put in valuable playing time when Harrow was getting pushed around and letting it get to him.
That's what I live for.

 

:laugh: MVP....MVP....MVP :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:. Game ball to Bluto!

I honestly believe Auburn is as dirty a team as I've seen. A lot of it came from not calling all the shoving and grabbing early in the game, but for Barbee to say "I think we played a clean game" is showing where it came from. Of course Tony Greene was there, so....

Ugly game. Auburn was very physical and that's putting it nicely...

 

Glad to see the Cats get another win.

 

Tuesday night should be a good measuring stick for where this team actually stands.

Good win for the Cats. Seemed like they were in control of the whole game.

 

Solid minutes and hustle plays from Polson today.

Best get used to the physical play. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of it.

I honestly believe Auburn is as dirty a team as I've seen. A lot of it came from not calling all the shoving and grabbing early in the game, but for Barbee to say "I think we played a clean game" is showing where it came from. Of course Tony Greene was there, so....

Agreed :thumb:

Best get used to the physical play. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of it.

 

I concur.

Best get used to the physical play. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of it.

 

It will be interesting to see how the SEC refs call the games this week after almost every game on Saturday involved some type of incident.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.