Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Auburn 62

Featured Replies

Final.

I thought that was Milt Wagner on the Auburn bench...Looked it up on wikipedia...

Glad to have another win, 8-2 in conference looks pretty good right now. I thought that Auburn came in with an excellent game plan. The Tigers are extremely well coached. Their defense was really effective, at times they were moving from a man to zone within the same possession and that kept the Cats confused when they went to that. Yes, Auburn was very physical and Grant plus a couple of others carried it too far with some cheap shots at times imo. I will say that physical play hurts U.K.. Let's face it, a few of U.K. players back down from that kind of stuff and it has an effect on their play.

As for the Cats, I believe that Polson and WCS were key in this one, both left it all out on the floor and we don't win this one without them. Auburn also did a good job drawing Noel away from the basket and out of position for blocks. Noel had only one block in this one. Bottom line was that the Cats won this one and each game gives them that much more confidence. To be pushed around like they were tonight and still come out of with the win is a good sign.

Florida at their place on Tuesday night. U.K. can move in a tie for the SEC lead with the Gators with the upset. No doubt it will be a tough one.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Decent game by the Cats. I hate the "we're going to foul do much the refs can't possibly call them all" game plan. Would love to have heard Cal's thoughts if our wasn't Barbee coaching Auburn.

If you ever want to know the exact time a UK game ended, check out the post time on Bluto's final score thread.

How about Cauly-Stein in 19 minutes he was 5-5 for 12 points, 4 boards ,1 assist and no to's. I didn't think UK had missed his presence too much when he was out but I think todays game shows how much he can be a help on the court.

If you ever want to know the exact time a UK game ended, check out the post time on Bluto's final score thread.

 

:lol::thumb:

How about Cauly-Stein in 19 minutes he was 5-5 for 12 points, 4 boards ,1 assist and no to's. I didn't think UK had missed his presence too much when he was out but I think todays game shows how much he can be a help on the court.

 

Agree he will help us alot down the road.

If you ever want to know the exact time a UK game ended, check out the post time on Bluto's final score thread.

 

Thanks for the assist Bluto. The three likes on this post put me over the 900 likes mark. :thumb:

How about Cauly-Stein in 19 minutes he was 5-5 for 12 points, 4 boards ,1 assist and no to's. I didn't think UK had missed his presence too much when he was out but I think todays game shows how much he can be a help on the court.

 

WCS is my 2nd favorite player on the team behind Nerlens.

  • Author
Thanks for the assist Bluto. The three likes on this post put me over the 900 likes mark. :thumb:

 

That's what I live for.

Why was Rep. Boehner at the game today?

Why was Rep. Boehner at the game today?

 

I think he's just a fan. There's a pic of him somewhere holding up the 3 goggles...I think during last year's UK/UNC game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.