Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's new uniforms at Florida

Featured Replies

 

Haters hating, perfect.

 

Yep Spindoc hates Kentucky. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible, they remind me of the awful threads UNC and Michigan wore this past decade.

Terrible, they remind me of the awful threads UNC and Michigan wore this past decade.

 

Agreed. Awful and a copy at that! Still not as ugly as the '96 denim garbage though.

They could be worse, UK could come out in a black uni. At least they are in the school's blue and white. I was o.k. with the one time black uni to honor Mr. Wildcat, Bill Keightly but that was it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38764[/ATTACH] Tony Delk played @ UK in some UGLY uniforms!

I'd rather they wear that jersey.....the shorts, nah.

I'd rather they wore the denim uni's again than the girls uniform they will wear against Fla

Here you go...[ATTACH=CONFIG]38763[/ATTACH]

 

It's not the denim it's what's in 'em.

I wish we still had someone who could put the rock in the orange circle like Delk. That no-neck cat could score.

I wish we still had someone who could put the rock in the orange circle like Delk. That no-neck cat could score.

His wing span was like 37 feet lol

Here you go...[ATTACH=CONFIG]38763[/ATTACH]
They play like 96, they can wear whatever they want!

 

UK should have brought those back when Jorts was there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38750[/ATTACH]

 

Instead of the "UK", they should have used the retro wildcat head like the one in OldRambler's avatar.

Practice players in practice uniforms. Perfect.

 

:lol: Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Instead of the "UK", they should have used the retro wildcat head like the one in OldRambler's avatar.

 

Why thank you. I wasn't thinking of that when I put that avatar up but it would look good. I do like the "WILDCATS" on the back rather than the individual last names. That shows more of what the game is supposed to be about, Team. I would like to see them go to that on the jerseys permanently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.