Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's new uniforms at Florida

Featured Replies

Terrible, they remind me of the awful threads UNC and Michigan wore this past decade.

 

Agreed, I think they're bad. Michigan St wore similar ones today and I hated them too.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Instead of the "UK", they should have used the retro wildcat head like the one in OldRambler's avatar.

 

I'm inclined to agree -- that would be cool. At least it's not the wrong color or something silly like wearing road jerseys at home or vice-versa.

They don't do much for me but whatever. I do not get the jerseys where the font is the same color as the jersey and you can barely see the writing on them? What is the point of that?

  • Author
I do not get the jerseys where the font is the same color as the jersey and you can barely see the writing on them? What is the point of that?

 

I hate them too.

These are the kind of things recruits love for some reason. I agree with the majority on here though, I don't like them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.