Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Alabama

Who ya got ? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one? With the game being in Tuscaloosa I think that Bama will get it in a very close one, under 5pts.. I hope the Cats prove me wrong.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky. By a bunch.

 

Alabama is lose-to-Dayton-at-home bad.

 

(That was for you, Randy.)

Either way I'd say the loser of this game can count on being left out on Selection Sunday. If it's UK they have the NIT still, if it's Bama I'd say even the NIT will be a long shot for them.

Is Bama planning a "Crimson-out"? (Auburn's didn't work too well). That's assuming the Tide fans have finished celebrating the football championship. Seriously, I wonder if it will be a sell-out.

Is Bama planning a "Crimson-out"? (Auburn's didn't work too well). That's assuming the Tide fans have finished celebrating the football championship. Seriously, I wonder if it will be a sell-out.

 

No idea, but if you ever go and get a seat in the corner it will be one of the weirdest experiences of your life. The seats in the corner aren't turned in towards the arena like most places, you look pretty much straight ahead at the crowd sitting on the sidelines from the baseline corner. It's an odd gym, been updated well as far as cleanliness and new on the inside, but it's definitely set up different.

Use Wiltjer exactly like was done in the Auburn game. Allow the offense to run through him, utilize his passing skills and get him in a comfort zone It makes everyone around him better. This one's in the bag, UK by 9.

I usually don't post on the prediction threads . But I am gonna give it a shot . Cats by 7

 

I also would like to add I believe a lot of haters are getting their hopes up that the Cats don't make tourney . I think they will be in for different reasons . I know the RPI isn't that good but it is January . They are the defending National Champs so that don't hurt and they are getting better . Plus played the previous #1 ranked team in the Country within 3 at the Yum. And lastly The haters don't see 7 or more wins on their schedule .That puts them at 20 or so and I believe in. Oh yeah they are Kentucky so it will be hard to keep them out . LET THE LOVE BEGIN ,LOL!!!!!

Another road win would be nice.

  • Author
Is Bama planning a "Crimson-out"? (Auburn's didn't work too well). That's assuming the Tide fans have finished celebrating the football championship. Seriously, I wonder if it will be a sell-out.

 

I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it. UK gets everyone's best shot.

I hope the Cats prove me wrong.

Me, too.

Kentucky. By a bunch.

 

Alabama is lose-to-Dayton-at-home bad.

 

(That was for you, Randy.)

 

:lol:

 

Bama by 2.

The 3.5 point spread kind of scares me. All sense would say that's an easy cover for the Cats. Vegas never makes things that easy, right?

 

Probably just paranoid...

I usually don't post on the prediction threads . But I am gonna give it a shot . Cats by 7

 

I also would like to add I believe a lot of haters are getting their hopes up that the Cats don't make tourney . I think they will be in for different reasons . I know the RPI isn't that good but it is January . They are the defending National Champs so that don't hurt and they are getting better . Plus played the previous #1 ranked team in the Country within 3 at the Yum. And lastly The haters don't see 7 or more wins on their schedule .That puts them at 20 or so and I believe in. Oh yeah they are Kentucky so it will be hard to keep them out . LET THE LOVE BEGIN ,LOL!!!!!

 

20 wins with an RPI in the low 50's or 60's won't get it done, doesn't matter who you are. This isn't the 90's 20 wins isn't the magic number anymore.

20 wins with an RPI in the low 50's or 60's won't get it done, doesn't matter who you are. This isn't the 90's 20 wins isn't the magic number anymore.

 

Especially when the best win is against Maryland (if we are assuming they lose to Florida and Mizzo). Maryland knocking down NC State last week did help just a little.

Kentucky 70-64.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.