Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Alabama

Who ya got ? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I usually don't post on the prediction threads . But I am gonna give it a shot . Cats by 7

 

I also would like to add I believe a lot of haters are getting their hopes up that the Cats don't make tourney . I think they will be in for different reasons . I know the RPI isn't that good but it is January . They are the defending National Champs so that don't hurt and they are getting better . Plus played the previous #1 ranked team in the Country within 3 at the Yum. And lastly The haters don't see 7 or more wins on their schedule .That puts them at 20 or so and I believe in. Oh yeah they are Kentucky so it will be hard to keep them out . LET THE LOVE BEGIN ,LOL!!!!!

 

 

What haters?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Look at all the UK Haters on this board. :sssh::D:D

 

 

 

 

OK :notworthy: We forget about all the others, lol. My bad I jumped threads as I was making a statement about the UK haters in general not only in this thread but including other threads. I know Cats have had struggle games this season but good to see we have gained the support of all the use to be haters on BGP:ylsuper::thumb:.

I'm ashamed of myself that I no longer fall on the haters list.

 

Lol I didn't know we had converted you and several others on the UK bandwagon:rolleyes:. LOL I still think 20 wins ,Reigning National Champs and the name Kentucky gets them in the tourney . If I am not mistaken a couple years ago Arizona got in with 19 wins and didn't win the Pac 10 tournament if I remember correctly , in case I forgot I looked it up .

 

2006–2007 Lute Olson 20-11 11-7 T-3rd NCAA 1st Round (0-1)

2007–2008 Kevin O'Neill 19-15* 8-10* 7th NCAA 1st Round (0-1)

2008–2009 Russ Pennell 21-14 9-9 T-5th NCAA Sweet 16 (2-1)

 

Just trying to prove a point again not saying I am right but the name helps . I hope Uk goes on an impressive run here the rest of the season and we don't have to find out who is right .

I could watch Trevor Lacey get buckets to this music all day long:

 

[video=youtube_share;CG5zrDehIGw]

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Seriously though, I love his stroke. He shatters the net more often then not.

Everyone pretty much already knew, but Coach Cal said on Facebook that WCS will not be playing tonight. He didn't travel with the team.

UK wins by 1 via a Noel block at the buzzer :idunno: just trying to make it spicy :cool:

As expected, no WCS tonight against the Tide.

 

John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari

I was very pleased that WCS was able to get in a good treadmill workout Monday. As a precaution, he stayed in Lex & will not dress tonight.

As expected, no WCS tonight against the Tide.

 

John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari

I was very pleased that WCS was able to get in a good treadmill workout Monday. As a precaution, he stayed in Lex & will not dress tonight.

 

Any idea how long he is gonna be out? UK will need him against Ole Miss' front court next week.

Any idea how long he is gonna be out? UK will need him against Ole Miss' front court next week.

 

Not sure. I think the original report said "a few games."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.