Campbell @ Boone 1/24 Prediction

The Camels also have Scott at home this month. I think they have a good chance to beat Boone and Scott. The Camels schedule has been a bit tougher than Scott's.

The schedules look pretty similar to me with both playing PC, Dixie, SK, Mason, Holmes, CovCath, Conner, Ryle, Brossart, and each other. CC has Elder, but Scott counters with Jeffersontown, Highlands and Holy Cross. Interesting to see how they both finish??

The schedules look pretty similar to me with both playing PC, Dixie, SK, Mason, Holmes, CovCath, Conner, Ryle, Brossart, and each other. CC has Elder, but Scott counters with Jeffersontown, Highlands and Holy Cross. Interesting to see how they both finish??

So they have about an even schedule. people over-rate a schedule, it gets you battle tested, but it is all about how you match up with the team you are playing on that night. I think Scott matches up well with CC so i like them to be the 2nd team from the 37th to go to regionals.

So they have about an even schedule. people over-rate a schedule, it gets you battle tested, but it is all about how you match up with the team you are playing on that night. I think Scott matches up well with CC so i like them to be the 2nd team from the 37th to go to regionals.

Actually having seen both play a couple of times, I do agree that they match up rather evenly. Scott has a big inside advantage with Howard, while CC is more perimeter oriented. Clines did a good job defensively on Penick who is bigger than Howard, but not the post presence, as he likes to stray outside. Sharp vs. Brett White could be a great matchup; but as often happens in these type contests, the other starters and bench players will decide this contest. Campbell has the experience to match Quigley, McCord, etc., and probably goes deeper on the bench, and is playing at home if I'm not mistaken. Toss-up!!

This game isn't going to be close. Boone has lost several straight games and are fed up with losing. This is going to be the turn around for them. I think they will bring their A game and hopefully the game is put in the kids hands and if so Boone will have no problem winning. Campbell has a few tough guys but there is no one to stop Story's and Boone's #10 is one of the better ball handlers i've seen play. Bray and Ryan B are tough from outside and Ferris is deadly when driving to the basket. Only chance Campbell has is if Boone starts pulling their key players out. If that happens Campbell will win