Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 73 Campbell County 56

Featured Replies

Correction. The T was on Blake Losey at CCH, and that was an iffy call. The game on Saturday was very emotion filled. After watching the game, I thought there were a lot of missed calls. Holbrook was beat up all night including getting hit in the face on a few occasions. The game was allowed to get too physical.

 

 

Thanks, DT. Apologies to Mr Holbrook.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats how it's done!!!!! Sweet

Thanks, DT. Apologies to Mr Holbrook.

 

Holbrook picked up 2 Ts and was disqualified.

 

Corey is a competitive player who tried to carry his team on his shoulders and allowed his frustrations to surface.

Holbrook picked up 2 Ts and was disqualified.

 

Corey is a competitive player who tried to carry his team on his shoulders and allowed his frustrations to surface.

 

I think Clizzy was apologizing for misidentifying Holbrook as getting a T vs. CCH.

I think Clizzy was apologizing for misidentifying Holbrook as getting a T vs. CCH.

 

Correct.

I think Clizzy was apologizing for misidentifying Holbrook as getting a T vs. CCH.

 

Ahhh! Excuse me. Late to the party obviously.

Ahhh! Excuse me. Late to the party obviously.

 

Happens to all of us. :thumb:

Holbrook picked up 2 Ts and was disqualified.

 

Corey is a competitive player who tried to carry his team on his shoulders and allowed his frustrations to surface.

 

Hopefully this will be a lesson learned. Until they can get McGovney back, he is the man and he is too important to get disqualified.

My question is How did McGovney not get a T for slamming the ball off the Backboard from the top of the key after a dead ball foul called on him???? I have never seen that happen without getting a technical????

Totally forgot about that, Baller99. I was shocked they didn't T him up for that!

My question is How did McGovney not get a T for slamming the ball off the Backboard from the top of the key after a dead ball foul called on him???? I have never seen that happen without getting a technical????

 

He tossed the ball off the backboard and caught it. I have never seen a player get a T for that.

 

If it would have been thrown excessively hard and allowed to fly off the backboard uncontrolled, I would see your point.

He throw it from the top of the key and caught it there. it has to hit pretty hard to make it that far. it was not a toss, it was an overhand baseball throw!!! not an opinion but a fact.

I would have to disagree. That was no toss; it was a hard throw and just because he caught it shouldn't take away from the fact that it was totally unnecessary. When the whistle blows, you either hand the ball to the ref or drop it.

Camels need to learn to control their emotions. That 2nd T on the kid that got tossed was another unnecessary moment. He had already drawn the foul on Jennings.

He throw it from the top of the key and caught it there. it has to hit pretty hard to make it that far. it was not a toss, it was an overhand baseball throw!!! not an opinion but a fact.

 

Only a fact when viewed through your green Mustang glasses. You have your opinion, I have mine. Agree to disagree.

Now that's funny. How's the view from your purple colored glasses??

I got no dog in this fight; kids at both schools and support both schools and I saw it the same way Baller saw it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.