Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 73 Campbell County 56

Featured Replies

Lord people, you are taking something I said and making it to benefit your side. My only point is a foul is a foul call it. Don't say you wouldn't call something because the intensity of the game. That is ridiculous! There were elbows thrown that were never called when other tic tac fouls were called. Like I said a foul is a foul! I am not whining just stating facts.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more, memyselfandi. Everything has been said that needs to be said.

Lord people, you are taking something I said and making it to benefit your side. My only point is a foul is a foul call it. Don't say you wouldn't call something because the intensity of the game. That is ridiculous! There were elbows thrown that were never called when other tic tac fouls were called. Like I said a foul is a foul! I am not whining just stating facts.

Was this the first basketball game you have ever attended? Did you not read any of the threads on here about officiating? It is the way the game is being played and the way that it is being called this year. Thought the officials did a fine job. Part of the job of the official is to control the flow of the game. Letting McGovney's melt down early in the game get overlooked was OK. Rare to see a kid get slapped for 2 T's, Holbrook deserved both of them. There were no flagrant elbows or cheap fouls. I think the guys that did the game probably see both of these teams enough and understand the magnitude of the game (yes it makes a difference on how the game is called wheter you like it or not). Nothing was cheap, both teams played hard. I hate Tic Tac calls, but it is what it is. The boys in the paint take a beating (they don't play Tennis) it's part of it. If you called every foul as it is written in the book no teams would have players left by the end of the first half.

If you called every foul as it is written in the book no teams would have players left by the end of the first half.

 

^This.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.