Bishop Brossart 59 Mason County 54

I guess I just don't think its a big deal to only report victories. If we lose a game, then the winner should do the report. If I lost to SCPA, why would I want to give the report? If I beat West-Hi, why would I want someone from West-He to report it?

I guess I just don't think its a big deal to only report victories. If we lose a game, then the winner should do the report. If I lost to SCPA, why would I want to give the report? If I beat West-Hi, why would I want someone from West-He to report it?

I don't think it's just reporting wins only. It's how he does it. He clearly over exagerates and in my opinion is demeaning to the other team in most of his posts. Try reading his posts as if you were a parent of the other team or even a player on the other team. That's where I think everyone has the problem. You can't tell me in every win they have that the other team didn't do something good. But it's never pointed out and it's actually more like how the other team we overwhelmed, dominated, etc. Some could say he writes with passion, but most know it's just for attention. If he was passionate, he would tell the GOOD, BAD and UGLY. He makes it hard to have any respect for him because he seems to only care about his girls winning. What about when they lose or maybe think about how the other HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS feel after his "descriptive posts". Again, I really like Brossart's program...my wife is a grad, coached several of their up and coming players for years (and love them and their families!) and think it's a great small school story. I just can't believe they continue to let him do the things he does.

he seems to only care about his girls winning. What about when they lose

I realize that this is an excerpt from a longer passage but isn't what is written above respectable? I see where you are coming from but... to only focus on the good and to lift the players on high whenever they are succesfull is bold even if politically incorrect. Also.. the reason he may not brag on the boys is because they have an amazing website and broadcast crew to do all reporting. Do you at least see where I am coming from?

I realize that this is an excerpt from a longer passage but isn't what is written above respectable? I see where you are coming from but... to only focus on the good and to lift the players on high whenever they are succesfull is bold even if politically incorrect. Also.. the reason he may not brag on the boys is because they have an amazing website and broadcast crew to do all reporting. Do you at least see where I am coming from?

I do see where you come from. I have no problem with promoting the girls and keeping them confident! They deserve it!

It's the how and at the expense of others.

I guess I'm saying if we were only talking about the excerpt you chose, we'd agree 100%. But unfortunately there is much more to it.