Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 14 John Hardin 13

Featured Replies

Bowling Green hits a 74 yard hook and lateral TD ala Boise State/Oklahoma and then goes to Nacarius Fant for the 2 point conversion to win the game! You're talking about a play that will be immortalized forever.

Unreal finish. John dominated game defensively, too. Congrats BG.

Wow! If someone is able to find a replay of that play and could put it on here, please do so!

On heck of a ballgame. Congrats to Bowling Green and good luck next week. I feel sick for John Hardin. They played a great game and give it up on a 4th and 9 trick play.

 

Great season Bulldogs!

#WeAreBG

 

 

PURPLEPRIDE!!!!!!!

 

I had no dog in the BG/JH fight. I will say one thing for the BG coach. That tooks some serious guts to go for two with less than two minutes to go when an extra point ties the game...or is their FG kicker not real good?

I had no dog in the BG/JH fight. I will say one thing for the BG coach. That tooks some serious guts to go for two with less than two minutes to go when an extra point ties the game...or is their FG kicker not real good?

 

As far as I know the kicker is good. Decided to win or lose with the 2 point conversion. Hard not to go for it with a receiver like Fant. It was his 3rd 2 point conversion of the season.

Bowling Green did what they had to do to win. Not scoring our two point conversion in the first half did us in. We needed a half yard after two off sides penalties by BG on the extra point. We decide to go for two with our HEAVY package and failed to score with a full back run off tackle. I personally would have ran a QB sneak for the half yard. Congrats to Bowling Green! Good Luck at state.

Sounds amazing Congrats Purples! Would love to see the video.

O....M....G!!!!!

 

Way to Go Purples! Survive. Advance.

Happy for the Purples, but I do feel bad for JH. Tough, tough loss for them.

JH got robbed on their 2pt. Conversion in the first half. Already seen the film. 15 points no doubt about it. Congrats to the purples

I had no dog in the BG/JH fight. I will say one thing for the BG coach. That tooks some serious guts to go for two with less than two minutes to go when an extra point ties the game...or is their FG kicker not real good?

 

Wasn't there but the rule of thumb is often: If the other team has been dominating your offense or you've been having trouble stopping them, you go for 2 and win or lose rather than go to an OT where each has 4 plays from the 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.