Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands / Lexington Catholic (Predictions)

Who you got? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Tbird said "Birds. Because."

 

:lol:when did I say that. You know there is a Thunderbird on here and then there is "THUNDERBIRDS"....It's hard being me! I do like my Birds in this one though:thumb:

Starting with the standard question.....Does LC have a lot of players playing both ways?

Starting with the standard question.....Does LC have a lot of players playing both ways?

 

No. In fact at this point I believe all the starters are one side or the other.

Thread will read "Angry Birds"...............

 

Highlands 28

Lex Cath 31

 

Haven't you used that line before. How did that work out for you? I think Highlands will win. I never pick scores because you either win or lose, no in between.

What kind of running game does LexCath have? I heard that one of the main reasons CovCath didn't match up too well against HHS this year is because of CovCath's lack of a really good/consistent running game.

 

Also, what kind of depth does LexCath have?

  • Author
Thread will read "Angry Birds"...............

 

Highlands 28

Lex Cath 31

 

Yeah just like your prediction for last nights game..How did that workout for you??

I'll prefice my last prediction with this question; Will the Birds stay focused? CCH was a huge win and if ever a game could be called a trap game, this is the one. Lex. Cath seems more balanced on offense than CCH and could present some problems for the defense. McCoy can't be lofting haymakers in this one.

How do LC fans like BGC see the young LC QB faring against a fast and active HHS D?

I'll prefice my last prediction with this question; Will the Birds stay focused? CCH was a huge win and if ever a game could be called a trap game' date=' this is the one. Lex. Cath seems more balanced on offense than CCH and could present some problems for the defense. McCoy can't be lofting haymakers in this one.[/quote']

 

McCoy throws the same kind of ball as Clay Cecil did and Cecil had success all the way through the playoffs. I don't see why McCoy can't have the same kind of success. I would like to see Harris and Hayes used more.

How do LC fans like BGC see the young LC QB faring against a fast and active HHS D?

 

A good data point on this was zero (0) interceptions against Boyle County. Also, Ryan (last name) faced a speedy secondary at Bowling Green. When he executes and hits the primary or secondary he is usually very on target. Most of the interceptions came with after he had to scramble or double clutch. Also the receivers will have to go and catch the ball at the peak. I know the Highlands secondary is well coached and even a well thrown ball will be contested and require the receivers to do their work.

Birds should handle their business this week at home. As far as staying focused, Are you kidding me? They have 2 weeks until they win their 6th Straight title and Dale will have them extremely focused. Last week's game they looked very focused and hungry.

 

LC not having Bolin for the playoff run will be their downfall. Its ashame that kid got hurt, I would love to have seen how the Birds faired against him.

 

Hayes and Harris will have big running games. I would keep it on the ground and grind out the clock if I am Highlands.

 

Birds 35

LC 14

Birds should handle their business this week at home. As far as staying focused, Are you kidding me? They have 2 weeks until they win their 6th Straight title and Dale will have them extremely focused. Last week's game they looked very focused and hungry.

 

LC not having Bolin for the playoff run will be their downfall. Its ashame that kid got hurt, I would love to have seen how the Birds faired against him.

 

Hayes and Harris will have big running games. I would keep it on the ground and grind out the clock if I am Highlands. Birds 35

LC 14

 

I agree. With Harris, Hayes, McCoy and Seidel running the ball, and mixing in the pass, Highlands will be extremely hard to defend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.