Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Lafayette 49

Featured Replies

  • Author

Lafayette had a ton of turnovers, I think it was 29 all together.

 

Wiltjer with 7 three's tonight, mostly against the zone and in transition. He looked much more aggressive too.

 

Poythress played like a beast again.

 

Noel was solid!

Lafayette had a ton of turnovers, I think it was 29 all together.

 

Wiltjer with 7 three's tonight, mostly against the zone and in transition. He looked much more aggressive too.

 

Poythress played like a beast again.

 

Noel was solid!

 

Knew before the season started that he wasing going to be my favorite player.

-Poythress is fun to watch. He is a man child that is all I can say.

 

-Wiljter being aggressive, I like. He is was locked in.

 

-Even up by a ton this team was diving on the floor, and hustling.

 

-The mental errors on defense, and rebounding still a work in process. It was game 3 I get it..

 

2-1 Cats.

Any word on Harrow's condition?

Any word on Harrow's condition?

 

All I heard is they still don't know

Any word on Harrow's condition?

 

I don't believe it's just the flu. No way IMO.

 

-Even up by a ton this team was diving on the floor, and hustling.

.

 

According to Cal Goodwin was an exception to this.

Cal says they hope to have Harrow back on Sunday.

The Goodwin dunk was unreal.

Archie trying to go Dirk Minniefield:

 

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/files/2012/11/goodwin300laf.jpg

 

Exactly what I thought of when that happened.

 

The Goodwin dunk was unreal.

 

Just watched the play on DVR and that was awesome. Also funny was as the announcers mentioned the kid from Lafayette laughing about it because he knew that was nasty. Did the dunk make the top 10, because it should have regardless of what they called it.

I thought it was a bad charge call. Looked like the defender started falling before he was ever touched and Goodwin almost jumped him. :lol:

I thought it was a bad charge call. Looked like the defender started falling before he was ever touched and Goodwin almost jumped him. :lol:

 

Here is a picture I found of it:

 

 

4C2vM.AuSt.79.jpeg

 

> Kentucky's Archie Goodwin (10) was charged with a foul as he dunked over Jack Detmer (4) in the second half of the Lafayette at Kentucky basketball game at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky., on Friday Nov. 16, 2012. Photo by Pablo Alcala | Staff

Read more here: Kentucky-Lafayette game photos | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.