Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 101 Lafayette 49

Featured Replies

Thought this one was interesting:

 

 

QHbKQ.AuSt.79.jpeg

> Kentucky's Alex Poythress (22) scored as Lafayette's Levi Giese (24) grabbed a handful of Nerlens Noel's shirt in the first half of the Lafayette at Kentucky basketball game at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky., on Friday Nov. 16, 2012. Photo by Pablo Alcala | Staff

Read more here: Kentucky-Lafayette game photos | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com

I know some are complaining about the Goodwin dunk wing called a charge but it looked like it to me on the replay.

  • Author
I know some are complaining about the Goodwin dunk wing called a charge but it looked like it to me on the replay.

 

It looked like one to me too, but either way that dunk was awesome.

 

Anthony Davis had a really nice stat line: 15 points, 10 boards, 4 assists, & 4 steals

 

It looked like one to me too, but either way that dunk was awesome.

 

Anthony Davis had a really nice stat line: 15 points, 10 boards, 4 assists, & 4 steals

 

Yeah it was still awesome.

 

Anthony Davis? Ha

I know some are complaining about the Goodwin dunk wing called a charge but it looked like it to me on the replay.

 

I didn't watch the replay, but in real time it looked like a charge. One of those plays, though, where it's so dazzling I think you give the offensive guy the benefit of the doubt.

I thought it was a bad charge call. Looked like the defender started falling before he was ever touched and Goodwin almost jumped him. :lol:

 

By rule the defender is allowed to be falling backwards or moving backwards.

 

I didn't watch the replay, but in real time it looked like a charge. One of those plays, though, where it's so dazzling I think you give the offensive guy the benefit of the doubt.

 

Maybe so but I don't have a problem with it being a charge like some do. Still a fantastic play though.

Maybe so but I don't have a problem with it being a charge like some do. Still a fantastic play though.

 

Neither do I.

Just watched the play on DVR and that was awesome. Also funny was as the announcers mentioned the kid from Lafayette laughing about it because he knew that was nasty. Did the dunk make the top 10, because it should have regardless of what they called it.

 

It was 2nd on Top 10 along with Noel's dunk.

It was 2nd on Top 10 along with Noel's dunk.

 

I did end up seeing that finally. Had to catch the end of the 2 am sportscenter to see it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.