2012 Christmas (and Thanksgiving) TV Schedule

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beefs that I see with this list:

-Do my eyes deceive me or is the Charlie Brown Christmas not on this list? That is blasphemy.

-It still upsets me that the Garfield holiday cartoons are no longer shown. I really liked those as a kid and we bought them on DVD so we could make up for this gross oversight.

-How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the toon version) is only shown on November 18th and not after. More than a month before Christmas. Bummer. Thankfully the awful Jim Carrey version is shown 6 times after that, including December 23rd. Bleh.

When I was a kid, each Christmas show was only on ONCE a season. I remember planning everything around The Grinch and Roudolph. It made those shows so special. Now kids can watch them over and over.. Though, as an adult, I LOVE watching a Christmas Story over and over on Christmas Eve. Can't help myself.

^ didn't you hear' date=' the Charlie Brown Christmas has been banned from TV because there is a reference to Jesus as savior. The Obama administration killed it since there was not equal time spent on Mohammed or the Zoroastrian deity.[/quote']i wish that wasn't so close to the truth these days.

^ didn't you hear, the Charlie Brown Christmas has been banned from TV because there is a reference to Jesus as savior. The Obama administration killed it since there was not equal time spent on Mohammed or the Zoroastrian deity.

Please, don't get Mtn Ref started.

^ didn't you hear, the Charlie Brown Christmas has been banned from TV because there is a reference to Jesus as savior. The Obama administration killed it since there was not equal time spent on Mohammed or the Zoroastrian deity.
They did actually cut several parts out of it. But it wasn't because they mentioned Jesus, but because it mentioned Coca-Cola. They were the original sponsor of the special and the show was heavily laiden with Coke references.