2012 Christmas (and Thanksgiving) TV Schedule

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you need to be warned...it may appear that Randy is in the snow, laying there like a slug because it's his only defense. In reality, he's lying in wait, hoping for some of you to pass so he can pounce on you like Bumpus dogs to turkey.

Or Ralphie on Scut Farkus.

-Do my eyes deceive me or is the Charlie Brown Christmas not on this list? That is blasphemy.

Agreed. It was one of the first and it's still the best.

-It still upsets me that the Garfield holiday cartoons are no longer shown. I really liked those as a kid and we bought them on DVD so we could make up for this gross oversight.

I've never been wild about Garfield, but the Garfield holiday specials are absolute gold. Another one from the 80s I miss a lot is Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas. Also a huge fan of the now-almost-impossible to find Muppet Family Christmas. A lot of those old specials can be found on YouTube these days.

Love me some Claymation Christmas as well, so glad I bought the DVD! I also enjoy A Garfield Christmas and Muppet Family Christmas as well. Going to have to see if I can get them on DVD.

Anyone remember An American Christmas Carol with Henry "the Fonz" Winkler? Been so long since I've seen it I can't remember if I liked it or not. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
My beefs that I see with this list:

-Do my eyes deceive me or is the Charlie Brown Christmas not on this list? That is blasphemy.

-It still upsets me that the Garfield holiday cartoons are no longer shown. I really liked those as a kid and we bought them on DVD so we could make up for this gross oversight.

-How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the toon version) is only shown on November 18th and not after. More than a month before Christmas. Bummer. Thankfully the awful Jim Carrey version is shown 6 times after that, including December 23rd. Bleh.

A little update for DragonFire and others. A Charlie Brown Christmas will air Wednesday, November 28 at 8pm on ABC. The cartoon version of Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is airing again Tuesday, November 27 at 8pm on ABC.

A little update for DragonFire and others. A Charlie Brown Christmas will air Wednesday, November 28 at 8pm on ABC. The cartoon version of Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is airing again Tuesday, November 27 at 8pm on ABC.

Glad to hear they're not totally off the schedule, but nothing like airing the quintessential Christmas special in November.