Freshman basketball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard good things about the Moss and Downs kids at Boone. Of course everyone knows about Carson Williams at Owen Co. He played Varsity last year as an 8th grader.

Someone told me that Moss is moving to West Virginia..I heard his mom and younger siblings have already left..:idunno:

I had heard the kid was interested in CCH despite playing frosh QB as an 8th grader at SK.

Could CCH have the two best frosh QBs next year in Racke and Cole V?

I don't see Racke going to CCH. It would be very interesting if he did. Both would most likely play JV basketball as Freshman with a good chance for Varsity time.

I don't see Racke going to CCH. It would be very interesting if he did. Both would most likely play JV basketball as Freshman with a good chance for Varsity time.

I can't imagine him giving up time on a Sunday to take a visit to the open house if there wasn't some legit interest.

I know the Tigers are an afterthought in hoops, but this frosh class pretty good there too. Fieger may start varsity, tjink he played a little there last year. Problem we have is keeping them playing. Looks like Slusher,Stringer and Combs all not coming out. I think all 3 of those would log significant JV minutes. That is really disappointing, but I certainly get it. Tough to be a three sport athlete these days.

Someone told me that Moss is moving to West Virginia..I heard his mom and younger siblings have already left..:idunno:

I recall WVFrank saying he was heading to WV with the rest of the family. But thought I saw another post that said he might be staying. :idunno: WVFrank we need confirmation please!!!!

I have also heard good things about the Moss and Downs kids at Boone. Of course everyone knows about Carson Williams at Owen Co. He played Varsity last year as an 8th grader.

Yes, I believe Moss is in fact moving back to WVA once football is over. I'm not sure if Downs is playing either. Has lost some interest in football and basketball and seems to really enjoy soccer.

I disagree...If a player is good enough then why would they be in trouble? I don't know this young man so I am just asking. If i'm not mistaken the McClendon kid that was 8th grader last year started varsity at HC.

It would appear that you do know him and I will stick with what I said in a prior post. They have Pangallo and Beuter to handle the ball at Varsity level and I am sure that Brandon Gray will be backing them up if needed. NCC is one of the top 3 teams in the region this year and there will be no frosh getting quality minutes there at the varsity level IMO.