Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freshman basketball

Featured Replies

Does anyone know anything about the freshman players in NKY? Will anyone be playing up?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only kid I know from CCH that will play up is the Heppler kid.

The only kid I know from CCH that will play up is the Heppler kid.

 

I would have thought the Sweeny kid would have too.

 

SK have no freshman play up on JV but do have an 8th grader in Cameron Racke.

I would have thought the Sweeny kid would have too.

 

.

 

Let me clarify my statement. I do not know which , if any, frosh from CCH will be called up OTHER than Heppler.

Cameron Racke was at CHH yesterday for open house.

Freshman Kobe Carlton will be playing varsity for Gallatin Co. this season.

  • Author

There is word that there is a couple boys from New Cath that will playing up. Smith and Weyer. I'm assuming that's the same playing up in football. The McClendon kid from HC. I wonder about the Wilson boy from Campbell County and US there any kids from Holmes? They won 8th grade school ball state.

There is word that there is a couple boys from New Cath that will playing up. Smith and Weyer. I'm assuming that's the same playing up in football. The McClendon kid from HC. I wonder about the Wilson boy from Campbell County and US there any kids from Holmes? They won 8th grade school ball state.

 

McGovney and Wilson from Campbell Co. will be playing up for sure..

Smith for NCC is a really good ball player..

I like Goetz and Paul Wallenhorst from St Henry. I don't know if they will be playing up.

Koby is a real solid point guard. I believe he played up last year as an 8th grader.

I would have thought the Sweeny kid would have too.

 

SK have no freshman play up on JV but do have an 8th grader in Cameron Racke.

 

Sweeney could handle playing up. He is very athletic and long with a nice outside shot.

What is the definition of playing up here? Are we talking playing frosh and dressing for JV and in some cases varsity?

I would say at least starting JV and playing some varsity.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.