Freshman basketball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't playing JV as a freshman be considered "Playing up" ?

Obviously it would, but my question was would these kids be playing frosh and dressing JV or are we talking playing JV and dressing varsity? Maybe I did not word it correctly. The frosh that would have had the biggest impact this year will be in West Virginia. Can see Heppler starting JV at CovCath and McGovney starting JV at Campbell.

Obviously it would, but my question was would these kids be playing frosh and dressing JV or are we talking playing JV and dressing varsity? Maybe I did not word it correctly. The frosh that would have had the biggest impact this year will be in West Virginia. Can see Heppler starting JV at CovCath and McGovney starting JV at Campbell.

Wilson might start varsity...

Yeah I am thinking it would be frosh dressing jv and maybe some varsity. I heard a little about the Smith kid when talking about aau. i heard he was a good ball handler. Seems like he is just a sports player. There is alot of young men who will be playing up it seems like so what will that do to the freshman teams, in the end will it leave them short handed?

Yea he will most likely be playing JV for sure if not getting varsity minutes. Raiderbird..anyone from Highlands playing up that you forsee? Weyer came from there didn't he? Do you know anything about the aau teams any of these kids play for?

Stinky or Jack of All Trades know a lot more than I do about the frosh and jv..

Highlands frosh will all play freshmen ball. Last two years the numbers in the upper classes dictated a need for freshmen to dress and play some JV. This year the upper class numbers are good and barring a lot of injuries or illness - the frosh will all compete exclusively at that level.

Highlands frosh will all play freshmen ball. Last two years the numbers in the upper classes dictated a need for freshmen to dress and play some JV. This year the upper class numbers are good and barring a lot of injuries or illness - the frosh will all compete exclusively at that level.

Are you sure about that??????? Not what I heard tonight, so you might want to check your sources first.