October 22, 201213 yr Has there ever been a more lopsided 1 TD game? The Bengals were totally dominated in every way. The Steelers punted once? Maybe twice? I would guess Dalton with not much over 100 yards passing. That was a butt kicking.
October 22, 201213 yr Has there ever been a more lopsided 1 TD game? The Bengals were totally dominated in every way. The Steelers punted once? Maybe twice? I would guess Dalton with not much over 100 yards passing. That was a butt kicking. Rey Maa-I cant tackle anyone, nor get off a block- is terrible, cant do anything about him this year, but he has to go. Too slow and not very physical is no way to make it in the NFL, he is a total bust! On to another bust, Leon Hall looks pedestrian against top level receivers, toast Hall is more appropriate.
October 22, 201213 yr Strong showing by #55. I totally agree, put him at the mike and sit #58 down....he is nothing more than a defensive liability!
October 22, 201213 yr Strong showing by #55. Absolutely. I posted in the update thread that he is looking like a potential pro bowler. And even with him playing this well, the Bengals have the worst linebacking group in the NFL because Lawson and Maualuga are terrible.
October 22, 201213 yr First challenge was total incompetence. Who in the hell is advising Lewis on challenges? Person must be fired tonight. Dalton is not the future. Many changes need to be implemented.
October 22, 201213 yr First challenge was total incompetence. Who in the hell is advising Lewis on challenges? Person must be fired tonight. Dalton is not the future. Many changes need to be implemented. Lewis is terrible on challenges and terrible on clock management. Dalton is missing some throws but I still say it is all up front. The Bengals offensive line is injured and not getting it done.
October 22, 201213 yr Mauluga is nothing more than a gap filler, Skuta is a better linebacker. That BJGE and no second receiver signing looks questionable right about now. Hawkins can only so much.
October 22, 201213 yr 3 hrs of my life I will never get back....Marvin is a buffoon and Maleuga is woeful. He is on roller skates most of the game and when he isnt he is making a play 10 yrds down the field. Got the big money, knocked up the young girl and has lost the fire he had in college at USC.
October 22, 201213 yr Folks who go to Bengals games I liken to those who go to strip joints........they willingly throw their money away to be TEASED.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.