Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 31 Trinity 13 (JV)

Featured Replies

Final. Hate to see my Rocks lose, but ecstatic that the future looks amazingly bright at Central! Way to go Yellowjackets!

Big win for the Yellowjackets at that level. Something to build on as their JV season is about to end. Work hard in the weight-room and class-room. Good luck to the Varsity teams in the playoffs.

Wow.

Central should try to get T on the schedule next year.

Shut the front door. Great job Central!

 

Now, lets wait for it.

Reality finally hits Trinity!

How did thihappen? In another thread I was told that T's cupboard was stacked. What happened here?

How did thihappen? In another thread I was told that T's cupboard was stacked. What happened here?

 

 

Does Trinity come back to earth after this season. I have been told they do! Just goes to show you how special this Sr Trinity class really is...:thumb:

Great win for Central! Anybody see the game to offer a report/breakdown?

Reality finally hits Trinity!

 

How did thihappen? In another thread I was told that T's cupboard was stacked. What happened here?

 

Does Trinity come back to earth after this season. I have been told they do! Just goes to show you how special this Sr Trinity class really is...:thumb:

 

Nice win for Central......means nothing else. I know some of you want it to....but it doesn't.

I was Informed that Central used several non-senior varsity starters in this game on both sides of the ball. Comparing both teams schedules, and the large margin of victory in this game, it stands to reason.

Nice win for Central......means nothing else. I know some of you want it to....but it doesn't.

 

In All actuality it really doesn't. There's no reason to get uberly excited over a JV game. Sorry Folks.

I was Informed that Central used several non-senior varsity starters in this game on both sides of the ball. Comparing both teams schedules, and the large margin of victory in this game, it stands to reason.

 

And there it is.

And there it is.

 

Why is it that if a team beats T or X that they used varsity players. Other post on another site mentioned that Central played 2 sophomores that start varsity. Central's roster list 20 SR and 20 JR. I'm pretty sure that a lot of those JR's are JV players. Here is a fact from the game. Central played the entire game with a FR at QB, HB, WR, and C.

^ If you think that the game is an indicator of an eminent demise for us, then feel free to do so. Forgive me, if I don't use JV as a barometer for anything other than snaps for those that don't get them in a varsity setting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.