Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County 41 South Warren 0

Featured Replies

Monroe with a big win at SW. Monroe will have the district wrapped up with a win against Edmonson in two weeks. Monroe will get a much needed bye next week and hopefully they can lick some wounds and come back stronger.

Go Roe!

Props to SEMPERFIFALCON for speaking his mind and sticking with it. Called it like ya saw it and you saw it right. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where I overrated South Warren by that amount because they looked like they didn't even belong on the same field. The good news is that this doesn't have to wreck them. They can still go out, get a home game in the playoffs, and continue progressing as a second year program. But they're not ready for the likes of Monroe, that much is clear.

  • Author
Props to SEMPERFIFALCON for speaking his mind and sticking with it. Called it like ya saw it and you saw it right. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where I overrated South Warren by that amount because they looked like they didn't even belong on the same field. The good news is that this doesn't have to wreck them. They can still go out' date=' get a home game in the playoffs, and continue progressing as a second year program. But they're not ready for the likes of Monroe, that much is clear.[/quote']

 

Well done sir. You chewed that crow like a champ, with no scent of sarcasm on your breath. Well done.

As for the game, it's obvious SW is a much improved team and what Coach Nelson is doing there is something to be excited about. Monroe tends to have seasons with peaks and valleys and appears a little inconsistent at times. But, when they click on all cylinders they can be hard to deal with. This Monroe team at its peak looks like a legit contender for the region. We'll see...

Shocked by the score but not the result. I wish Monroe played Greenwood this year.

Very surprised by the margin. Congrats to the Falcons! I'm sure my man tsyoung7 will be happy about this!

I am grinning from ear to ear. SemperFiFalcon states his views as a matter of factly, i on the other hand use a little finness. The good thing is you know where he stands, i sugar coat things a little much.

 

I called the win, but I backed off the spread a little for future crow eating!

Margin surprised me some but South Warren has been hard to read all season. Slow start, shutout a good Russellville team and now this.

 

More importantly, should Monroe handle Edmonson County as expected, they will have home field in the first three rounds of the playoffs.

Well, I'll eat it too...thopught it'd be a 7-6 slobberknocker...it was a slobberknocker alright, just a one sided one. Monroe looked outstanding. Good luck to the Falcons as they head into the playoffs.

I understand there were a LOT of coaches from the area taking this one in...

I suspect the staffs from Paducah Tilghman, Fort Campbell and Trigg County were represented ...

I was wrong about this one too. #7 for Monroe was a man among boys last night.

That would be Chad Wilson, younger brother to WKU receiver Neil Wilson.

 

I would give last nights shutout back for another shot at east!

 

Seen many coaches their last night as well. Also seen an offensive scheme that was demoralizing.....this is what we are going to do, now you stop it!

 

Go job Falcons

It would be nice to have another shot at east. The Warren East game was Monroe's worst performance of all season so far

..

It would be nice to have another shot at east. The Warren East game was Monroe's worst performance of all season so far

..

Did you ever think that East may have had something to do with that performance?
Did you ever think that East may have had something to do with that performance?

 

No way, I thought it was the blue moon that was shining that night. lol Really Warren East is a very good team and out played Monroe on both sides of the ball . Monroe was not at their top level of play that night. Nothing more nothing less.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.