Monroe County 41 South Warren 0

I agree...Not taking anything away from East. They are a very good ball club and won the game convincingly, just stating I would love to play that one again!! That's why you have to bring it every friday because you can't just get by to a good ball club if you are not on your "A" game.

Back to Chad Wilson...this is a very fine young man that is shattering the schools all offense records. This group of Seniors are as tight as bark on a log, and it shows when they take the field. They will be missed.

This one still blows my mind. As Scribe pointed out, they shut out a very good Russellville team and not only that, but took a 7-0, Top 10 in 4A Warren East team to the wire.

Roe doing what Roe does. They play great defense. They can run the ball and throw it when they need to. They take care of the ball, and most importantly, this is the 6th or 7th straight year that they have had a QB from the Wilson pedigree running the show. People that haven't seen this kid do not unerstand. He might be one of the most underrated players in the state. Starts at QB (leading rusher), starts on defense and is a return man. And, not just does he play them, he excels at all of them.

Margin surprised me some but South Warren has been hard to read all season. Slow start, shutout a good Russellville team and now this.m

More importantly, should Monroe handle Edmonson County as expected, they will have home field in the first three rounds of the playoffs.

Sounds great to me! Even though Monroe travels very well and seems to play better on the road.